GRAPHIC; two geeljires stab each other to death in Minneapolis as if they were in the U.K.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
One of the victims sister said her brother was trying to break up the fight, she also said she buried her other brother just 8 months ago. I feel so sad for her family.

Keo

VIP
I was reading the Facebook comments and someone said they weren't the only two fighting. There was 4 of them. 1 is dead, 1 is in critical and 2 others ran away.

Another person said both of them got stabbed by a third person who ran away.

Last edited:

Okay this video makes no sense, the guy who recorded or went live on this video on his profile states he is from Chicago, but the stabbing took place in Minneapolis. The guy says their stab each other to death", According to other sources information these somalis were friends and got attacked by another guy who stab them and run off. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

I was reading the Facebook comments and someone said they weren't the only two fighting. There was 4 of them. 1 is dead, 1 is in critical and 2 others ran away.

Another person said both of them got stabbed by a third person who ran away.

Exactly I got a feeling the guy who was recording he knew everything but making it seem it was these two stab each other and after words says i saw nothing LOL

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Reminds me of my aunt's neighbours kid. He got stabbed by mistaken identity by madows thinking he was dealing in their area.

It's dangerous how reckless youth are today and how heartless they've become. I can't wait to get a good job so i can move to a good neighbourhood. I would say there are even crazies in somalia as well, that qabil blood money shit ain't gonna apply to me. I heard of businessmen getting killed by low iq rival businessmen.

I guess i'm gonna retire in the gulf if things don't improve back home.

:snoop:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Is it just me or does living near ghetto madow hoods turn kids into petty thugs?

Now i say petty because other groups commit crimes but at leats they get serious bag from it. The albanians here have guns and deal drugs but they move on and do things in an organised manner that makes them bank, enough money that they eventually go to uni and move on in life.

The madows, malis and morrocans all dabble in petty crimes and die over drug territory. Low iq bunch. Asians and arabs mostly stay away from madow hoods and tend to do better. Hell even nigerians and other educated africans have started to catch on and move away from such areas.

:gucciwhat:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Ceder Riverside aka West Side

1593011189572.png

Worst Combo

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Reminds me of my aunt's neighbours kid. He got stabbed by mistaken identity by madows thinking he was dealing in their area.

It's dangerous how reckless youth are today and how heartless they've become. I can't wait to get a good job so i can move to a good neighbourhood. I would say there are even crazies in somalia as well, that qabil blood money shit ain't gonna apply to me. I heard of businessmen getting killed by low iq rival businessmen.

I guess i'm gonna retire in the gulf if things don't improve back home.

:snoop:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.