Grand Jury Against Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
trump-CNN-tackle-640x479.jpg
trump beheaded CNN, they're dead

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
How come Sunnis hated CNN between 2001 to 2016 but love CNN after 2016?
What on earth are you talking about? Who cares about what sunnis thought of CNN? I'm not a Sunni and I don't give a shit about CNN. It's just a fact that your orange friend is in a lot of trouble.

What on earth are you talking about? Who cares about what sunnis thought of CNN? I'm not a Sunni and I don't give a shit about CNN. It's just a fact that your orange friend is in a lot of trouble.

Provide evidence. Not fake news.

I believe you're Sunni masquerading as an atheist but I need further evidence before putting you in the list. You're way more critical of Trump then Sunnis.

I will ban fake news websites on here. We're having trouble of people putting fake news like Shabelle and that fat Somali guy from Holland's site.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Provide evidence. Not fake news
Bob Mueller is on it and the Congress will impeach afterwards in due time.

I believe you're Sunni masquerading as an atheist but I need further evidence before putting you in the list. You're way more critical of Trump then Sunnis.
It's not a black and white world man. Not giving a shit about Sunnis does NOT equal blowing the orange menace, as you and your friend like to do. Trump is a fuckup and I don't have to pretend he isn't.

Bob Mueller is on it and the Congress will impeach afterwards in due time.

It's not a black and white world man. Not giving a shit about Sunnis does NOT equal blowing the orange menace, as you and your friend like to do. Trump is a fuckup and I don't have to pretend he isn't.

Go lick Hillary's ass.

2 terms.

Status
Not open for further replies.