Grand JL conference to be held in Garboharray

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

We invite all native JL clans like sheekhaal and Madowweyne to join us in creating a new inclusive JL.

A buun saying Ogaden isnt a native.. There will NEVER be Jubbaland without Ogaden. You can keep your hungry ridden gaajoharey though but Kismayo will never be yours.

24cc1659c459d46617ec4510c4c0c364.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
A buun saying Ogaden isnt a native.. There will NEVER be Jubbaland without Ogaden. You can keep your hungry ridden gaajoharey though but Kismayo will never be yours.

View attachment 139498
So what cagdheer used to rule Bardheere to we know what happened. Keep Kismayo as long as you are on a Kenyan tank hahah you probably suck Kikiyu off for free to since we know you service them well thats all ur folk good for. Its sad soon you wil be deported back to your native Kenya/Ethiopia like Qalbidhagax :deadmanny:

So what cagdheer used to rule Bardheere to we know what happened. Keep Kismayo as long as you are on a Kenyan tank hahah you probably suck Kikiyu off for free to since we know you service them well thats all ur folk good for. Its sad soon you wil be deported back to your native Kenya/Ethiopia like Qalbidhagax :deadmanny:

Your women and semi men are the ones sucking off kikuyu in ghetto, using a military against defendless civilians is hardly anything to brag about. The big mouth buun whom you moryaans used is dead now and ones Bu'aale is free and Ogaden come for Baardheere dont be screaming Daroodnimo.

TekNiKo

VIP
Your women and semi men are the ones sucking off kikuyu in ghetto, using a military against defendless civilians is hardly anything to brag about. The big mouth buun whom you moryaans used is dead now and ones Bu'aale is free and Ogaden come for Baardheere dont be screaming Daroodnimo.
You wish its Ogadens who are cozy with kenyaatis not Marehans we are free people alhamdullilah the fifth column of Somalia is you always used by foreigners to attack other Somalia. Forget avout Baardheere we are comin for Kismaayo. Meantime keep sucking Papa Uhuru dick :chrisfreshhah:

f*ck ur daroodnimo you are warday oromo not darood

You wish its Ogadens who are cozy with kenyaatis not Marehans we are free people alhamdullilah the fifth column of Somalia is you always used by foreigners to attack other Somalia. Forget avout Baardheere we are comin for Kismaayo. Meantime keep sucking Papa Uhuru **** :chrisfreshhah:

f*ck ur daroodnimo you are warday oromo not darood

You are free yet the kikuyus continue to build a wall in beledxaawo. No one likes you original moryaan. Yall been threatening to take back Kismayo since the one eyed warlord has been kicked out by Ogaden. Keep crying online thats the only tabar you losers have.

TekNiKo

VIP
You are free yet the kikuyus continue to build a wall in beledxaawo. No one likes you original moryaan. Yall been threatening to take back Kismayo since the one eyed warlord has been kicked out by Ogaden. Keep crying online thats the only tabar you losers have.

Kicked out by OG you mean Kenyatta :mjkkk: If Ogaden could do something they would have done so in the 90s when it was every tribe for himself.

The wall in beledxaaawo was destroyed by locals do you think we are Kenyans like you who submit to a lowly Bantu? :mjlaugh:
And keep sitting on Kenyatti d1ck. That one eyed hero stood on his own without the need for Papa Uhuru now go fetch him some ugaali you dh1lo.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Kicked out by OG you mean Kenyatta :mjkkk: If Ogaden could do something they would have done so in the 90s when it was every tribe for himself.

The wall in beledxaaawo was destroyed by locals do you think we are Kenyans like you who submit to a lowly Bantu? :mjlaugh:
And keep sitting on Kenyatti d1ck. That one eyed hero stood on his own without the need for Papa Uhuru now go fetch him some ugaali you dh1lo.
All will be ending after Farmaajo is gone soon

Poor defeated buun. Continue crying for another four more years and eternity after that.

TekNiKo

VIP
Poor defeated buun. Continue crying for another four more years and eternity after that.
Defeated :deadmanny: Kismayo is not JL you stupid cagdheer we control 7 degmos in Gedo while you only hide in Kismaayo, Dhoobleey and Afmadow talk about pathetic. We are on route to Buale now to liberate your naked Cawlyahan ass:chrisfreshhah:

Defeated :deadmanny: Kismayo is not JL you stupid cagdheer we control 7 degmos in Gedo while you only hide in Kismaayo, Dhoobleey and Afmadow talk about pathetic. We are on route to Buale now to liberate your naked Cawlyahan ass:chrisfreshhah:

Yet you are still having a melt down over the loss of Kismayo. Ilinta iska tir defeated buun.

TekNiKo

VIP
Yet you are still having a melt down over the loss of Kismayo. Ilinta iska tir defeated buun.
Not really, Kismayo and Marehan are intricably linkes I bet you dont even know the xaafads of Kismaayo we control guulwadde and argada, the only squatting moryaans are your ilk. Even the hotel Hodan Naleeye was killed in was Marehan owned Cascaseey that is why Madoobe bombed it

I suggest you stick to garissa :icon lol:

TekNiKo

VIP
Anyways before the braindead daughter of Big Foot interrupted me. Gedo has sent a strong warning to PL to stop interfering in JL affairs.

TekNiKo

VIP
@TekNiKo your a kastumo cayr since the 90s and till now
What Cayr is present in Gedo? Your a langaab in JL and a nobody. Madoobe is the real mayor of Kismayo while your just a token figurehead. A useless powerless langaab like you should focus on liberating Qandala from terror or Galgala mountains where AS hold strong sway.

The real Kastuumo Cayr is the one begging an Cayr man to save them from Farmaajo gun ka tahay wasse

FB_IMG_1598929939222.jpg

Not really, Kismayo and Marehan are intricably linkes I bet you dont even know the xaafads of Kismaayo we control guulwadde and argada, the only squatting moryaans are your ilk. Even the hotel Hodan Naleeye was killed in was Marehan owned Cascaseey that is why Madoobe bombed it

I suggest you stick to garissa :icon lol:

Miskiin, yall wouldnt be doing this much crying if that were the case.

Trending

Latest posts