Grand JL conference announced Garboharay will be meeting place

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Gedo is 7 degmos Mucalimu rules more of JL than Madoobe who controls only Kismayo and Afmadow district LOL. We wont be asking an irrelavant Cali Saleebaan about our future though shouldnt you be focused on capturing Red Beard? Fucking terrorist.
I can cut Jilib into 15 degmos land size and resources is whats most important even while excluding our land in Buale and whilst excluding Jamaame district Afmadow Badhaadhe and Kismayo districts are larger than all of Gedo by a longshot
F8ED2120-007E-49A0-90B6-EE77683C8669.jpeg

F2BF6331-04F8-43A6-A853-A1866BE2833D.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Meel AS xoog ku haysto ha igu faanen niyow Madoobe cant pass Bar Sanguuni.
All the areas I mentioned AS have been effectively removed from and they are all Ogaden areas and they together are larger then Gedo and hold Kismayo.

You dont have enough cards to play these zero sum games we called your bluff and now you want to flip the table but its not going to happen. Be happy with VP or ask Farmaajo to make your half province a state.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
All the areas I mentioned AS have been effectively removed from and they are all Ogaden areas and they together are larger then Gedo and hold Kismayo.

You dont have enough cards to play these zero sum games we called your bluff and now you want to flip the table but its not going to happen. Be happy with VP or ask Farmaajo to make your half province a state.
You smoking crack? Since when was Bardheere part of Jubba Hoose. And you must be kidding Afmadow and Dhoobley cities are all you got,AS control the country side. Its your clan whose playing zero sum game and we wont accept 2nd class citizen status in Kismayo. We will defeat you God willing. KDF is your only life line otherwise Buale would he free

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You smoking crack? Since when was Bardheere part of Jubba Hoose. And you must be kidding Afmadow and Dhoobley cities are all you got,AS control the country side. Its your clan whose playing zero sum game and we wont accept 2nd class citizen status in Kismayo. We will defeat you God willing. KDF is your only life line otherwise Buale would he free
You dont think from your brain you think for your clan then twist all facts to suit that belief denying reality wont help you. If Gedo doesn’t want to be apart of Jubbaland it can leave. We are not holding you hostage.

TekNiKo

VIP
You dont think from your brain you think for your clan then twist all facts to suit that belief denying reality wont help you. If Gedo doesn’t want to be apart of Jubbaland it can leave. We are not holding you hostage.
Nope Gedo and Jubbooyinka are forever linked, we will never give up. Kismayo is ours and the natural rulers shall rule again just like in the 90s/early 200s when no AMISOm existed.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Reer Ghetto need to get a grip. You lost multiple times in JL election the international community is with Sheikh Madoobe and Failmaajo already bent the knee. Accept your L and spend your time developing your shithole tuulos instead of calaacaling about your decisive loss to Sheikh Madoobe and Beesha OG

TekNiKo

VIP
Reer Ghetto need to get a grip. You lost multiple times in JL election the international community is with Sheikh Madoobe and Failmaajo already bent the knee. Accept your L and spend your time developing your shithole tuulos instead of calaacaling about your decisive loss to Sheikh Madoobe and Beesha OG
Yeah and your clan Reer Samaroon are under Idoor rule look at how your Ugaas is being shot at by Muse Biixi forces nacala laangaab ku yeel afkaaga haku taagin Gedo :deadmanny:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Yeah and your clan Reer Samaroon are under ***** rule look at how your Ugaas is being shot at by Muse Biixi forces nacala laangaab ku yeel afkaaga haku taagin Gedo :deadmanny:

jeegan rule will come to end soon but OG domination over you has lasted centuries and will last forever langaabka tahay wasse. Do you see us crying and begging for xaarbashi support like you buuuns do?

TekNiKo

VIP
jeegan rule will come to end soon but OG domination over you has lasted centuries and will last forever langaabka tahay wasse. Do you see us crying and begging for xaarbashi support like you buuuns do?
Muse Biixi doesnt have AMISOM protecting his forces while Madoobe has Kenya, dont compare the two you laangaab, what is your excuse?

Keeo getting shot like a dog

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Nope Gedo and Jubbooyinka are forever linked, we will never give up. Kismayo is ours and the natural rulers shall rule again just like in the 90s/early 200s when no AMISOm existed.
Hounslow the home suburb of @AarHawd_7 and @Mckenzie is 5 times larger then Kismayo the third city of Somalia yet you find a man willing to displace tens of thousands of his own people just so he can be called its mayor? You already absorbed xaraam land in Gedo using MSB and now you want more but you are the same person who faults HG and insults them day and night for “robbing” Gelinsoor and Dhusamareeb.

Let Madoobe leave when the next guy comes we are making your wasiir Sheekhaal and Raxanweyn again. I am sure you would like that anyways.

TekNiKo

VIP
@Awda
Hounslow the home suburb of @AarHawd_7 and @Mckenzie is 5 times larger then Kismayo the third city of Somalia yet you find a man willing to displace tens of thousands of his own people just so he can be called its mayor? You already absorbed xaraam land in Gedo using MSB and now you want more but you are the same person who faults HG and insults them day and night for “robbing” Gelinsoor and Dhusamareeb.

Let Madoobe leave when the next guy comes we are making your wasiir Sheekhaal and Raxanweyn again. I am sure you would like that anyways.
Good kick them all out they are traitors to Beesha anyway. Kismayu is our manifest destiny, it is you Kablalax oo imaanka la'dihin, you have Bosaso, Jigjiga, Garissa, Garacad, and you still want Beesha Sade only port access f*ck you guys :pacspit:

Trending