Grand JL conference announced Garboharay will be meeting place

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mucalimu has done a wonderful job, all JL clans will meet in Garboharay and elect their leaders. Meanwhile madoobe stuck in Kismayo we will ignore his fake elders. Now dhuusomareeb 3 gave green light for Gedo to elect their own leaders no more corrupt madoobe stooges. Bye bye Fartaag

FB_IMG_1598539120730.jpg

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Mucalimu has done a wonderful job, all JL clans will meet in Garboharay and elect their leaders. Meanwhile madoobe stuck in Kismayo we will ignore his fake elders. Now dhuusomareeb 3 gave green light for Gedo to elect their own leaders no more corrupt madoobe stooges. Bye bye Fartaag
Xarmaajo accepted Blackie as president of JL. So what is the point for the election now. :wtfdis:

Good job to see a Borana head of Gheeto.

The JL mps will just vote on Dettaching Gedo from JL.
The you can have your half Ghetto mamul.

TekNiKo

VIP
Xarmaajo accepted Blackie as president of JL. So what is the point for the election now. :wtfdis:
Are you stupid? We are talking about the federal elections. MPs will be directy elected from Gedo, let Madoobe stay in 2 degmos of Afmadow and Kismaayo. He is a powerless.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Who will trust himself going to Gaajohaareey, the Al Shabaab center of operations and their sleeper cells?
:kanyehmm:
JL authorities need to arrest these Ethiopian spoilers instigating tribal clashes among the JL residents, JL Dervishes need to hunt the Moulimu apostate and bring him to justice, the foreign puppet is ruining the peace and stability in the region and needs to be dealt with.

TekNiKo

VIP
Good job to see a Borana head of Gheeto.

The JL mps will just vote on Dettaching Gedo from JL.
The you can have your half Ghetto mamul.
Beesha has never been more united, your adoomeey masters can never break out spirit :rejoice:

TekNiKo

VIP
Who will trust himself going to Gaajohaareey, the Al Shabaab center of operations and their sleeper cells?
:kanyehmm:
JL authorities need to arrest these Ethiopian spoilers instigating tribal clashes among the JL residents, JL Dervishes need to hunt the Moulimu apostate and bring him to justice, the foreign puppet is ruining the peace and stability in the region and needs to be dealt with.
Come and try they will be met with bullelt to the head and a freshly dug grave.

Beesha has never been more united, your adoomeey masters can never break out spirit :rejoice:
Tekniko Failmajo failed to oust Madhoòbe with every source available.

If your beesha was united you would provide majority in Ghetto SNA which you are not.When you are being left by an inexperienced bad mouthed Borana that shows a lot.

TekNiKo

VIP
Tekniko Failmajo failed to oust Madhoòbe with every source available.

If your beesha was united you would provide majority in Ghetto SNA which you are not.When you are being left by an inexperienced bad mouthed Borana that shows a lot.
Rather SNA than KDF, we dont care about Madoobe no more let him rot in Kismayo. He is simply a mayor Gedo wa tashady sxb worry about Gaarisa Gubay.

Rather EDF than KDF, we dont care about Madoobe no more let him rot in Kismayo. He is simply a mayor Gedo wa tashady sxb worry about Gaarisa Gubay.
So you rather have EDF baby sitting your non Mx SNA.

You guys have failed even to keep security in Gheeto.

Secondly Failmajo failed to oust Madhoobe what do you think will an illiterate Borana interpreter do to Madoobe?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Rather SNA than KDF, we dont care about Madoobe no more let him rot in Kismayo. He is simply a mayor Gedo wa tashady sxb worry about Gaarisa Gubay.

Why don't you fools join SWS since majorty of Gedo residents are Rahanweyn anyway, it just doesn't make anysense to me, two under developed districts is all you brought to the table and you got a VP position for it and your dumbass clan wants more, may be if you join SWS you will have a chance to become a president there, you never know untill you try.:manny:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Are you stupid? We are talking about the federal elections. MPs will be directy elected from Gedo, let Madoobe stay in 2 degmos of Afmadow and Kismaayo. He is a powerless.
First of all election type not officially agreed yet for your info cause there is new talks in xalane. Second point if this type election they agree then JL will choice two safe cities will hold the election, cause who will choose it. Yes madoobe your president by IC and xarmajoo himself.

So relax stupid :pachah1: .

TekNiKo

VIP
Why don't you fools join SWS since majorty of Gedo residents are Rahanweyn anyway, it just doesn't make anysense to me, two under developed districts is all you brought to the table and you got a VP position for it and your dumbass clan wants more, may be if you join SWS you will have a chance to become a president there, you never know untill you try.:manny:
Gedo is 7 degmos Mucalimu rules more of JL than Madoobe who controls only Kismayo and Afmadow district LOL. We wont be asking an irrelavant Cali Saleebaan about our future though shouldnt you be focused on capturing Red Beard? Fucking terrorist.

TekNiKo

VIP
First of all election type not officially agreed yet for your info cause there is new talks in xalane. Second point if this type election they agree then JL will choice two safe cities will hold the election, cause who will choose it. Yes madoobe your president by IC and xarmajoo himself.

So relax stupid :pachah1: .
So let him come to Gedo if hes my president or is he scared?

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Gedo is 7 degmos Mucalimu rules more of JL than Madoobe who controls only Kismayo and Afmadow district LOL. We wont be asking an irrelavant Cali Saleebaan about our future though shouldnt you be focused on capturing Red Beard? Fucking terrorist.

Your clan produces most of Al shabaab foot soldiers hence why Ethiopians and Amison set up the largest concentrations of foreign military in Somalia in the Ghetto, teach your people how to lead ordinary lives and stop serving terorrists.:nahgirl:
PhotoCollage_20200810_005354973.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Your clan produces most of Al shabaab foot soldiers hence why Ethiopians and Amison set up the largest concentrations of foreign military in Somalia in the Ghetto, teach your people how to lead ordinary lives and stop serving terorrists.:nahgirl:
View attachment 138906
Your source is Kenyan newspaper Star :mjlaugh:

Im done FKDing with you son of Red Beard Daacish terrorist.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Your source is Kenyan newspaper Star :mjlaugh:

Im done FKDing with you son of Red Beard Daacish terrorist.

Kenya must be your enemy and Ethiopia your alley, go develop your Mars tier looking cities BoonWaaq, you are an embarrassment to all Somalis.

IMG_20200827_102004.jpg