Grain given to Somalia by Russia for FREE, looted through corruption of current gov

don’t initiate that that my family are savages ❤️❤️ we work as hard as anyone else I didn’t make any excuses either

“You heard” you don’t even know if it’s true Don’t lie about us.Stop trying to call me and my people Kafirs and Pagans for the inhumane actions of people in the 90s it was a hard time for us all

this is straight up funny YOUR MOTHER IS HAWIYE tf is actually wrong with you are you mentally ill???
Just ignore it a good number of people on the site are not cordial.

Name and shame the person responsible of handling the aid. This is inexcusable. They most be mocked and outcasted for letting such a shameful disgusting UNISLAMIC act take part under their supervision.

It’s the only way it’s possible for this type of corruption to end. Avoid the naming the clan, name the individual! That’s what these sickos want!

Last edited:
Dameers like @Jungle admire that shi look who he has as his profile pic Mr '30 jir 30 dameer' who got rich from activities like this
Meanwhile ma boi lives in a dirty ghetto council estate in the UK and doesn’t get a dime from them niggas. He in here thinking he is defending the honor of his tuug uncle from the evil
Daarood dadkiisa dulmiya. Straight up poison. :kanyehmm::francis:

If you ever wonder a nation where thousands of people are millionaires while millions of people are starving…. That’s Somalia
3841FFE7-6F4A-44AE-B3DE-B04996DDC642.png

Guys don’t worry about the oil, he’ll have less than a year left by the time it starts getting drilled.

it’s khalas for Somalia though if this man gets re-elected though. not to worry, as Deni won’t allow that.

Who can trust Deni. It was his votes that lost Farmaajo in 2022.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Don’t you think it’s better for PL to just leave? Deni won’t be president forever, another non PL will come and do the same thing again. Imagine where PL would be today if it was gone? Don’t you think Som is holding back PL?
You make it sound so easy you can’t just get up and leave ,somaliland has tried and failed for 30 years
America and the international community would never allow that

it’s time break the cycle and to look for new solutions and drop the separatist crap

You make it sound so easy you can’t just get up and leave ,somaliland has tried and failed for 30 years
America and the international community would never allow that

it’s time break the cycle and to look for new solutions and drop the separatist crap
I don't think its up to America or the international community. If it was up to them South Sudan wouldn't have broken off and there would be no war today in Ukraine and Palestine among other things. They really don't have as much control as some here assume they do.

PL'ers have a lot of people in high places all over the world. They could engage them to lobby for their efforts politically around the world but they never do. Ilhan Omar for example seems to always be in PL every year in Aug for their anniversary but I don't think she's ever done anything for PL as a state. If SL had those same people in high positions you can bet your ass they would have had independence by now. PL'ers believe in the Somaliweyne stuff as much as any other southies and that's why they are in this predicament imo. That and the fact that their leaders would rather be President/PM of Somalia rather than PL.

I don't think its up to America or the international community. If it was up to them South Sudan wouldn't have broken off and there would be no war today in Ukraine and Palestine among other things. They really don't have as much control as some here assume they do.

PL'ers have a lot of people in high places all over the world. They could engage them to lobby for their efforts politically around the world but they never do. Ilhan Omar for example seems to always be in PL every year in Aug for their anniversary but I don't think she's ever done anything for PL as a state. If SL had those same people in high positions you can bet your ass they would have had independence by now. PL'ers believe in the Somaliweyne stuff as much as any other southies and that's why they are in this predicament imo. That and the fact that their leaders would rather be President/PM of Somalia rather than PL.
America played a key role in their quest for independence. Without that support they'd still be under Sudan. Matter of fact any aspiring region must have US support unless they wanna end up in a quagmire like Transnistria or Abkhazia. Omar al Bashir couldn't leave Sudan in fear of getting arrested for genocide. He had many times less kills than what his neighbour did years later. Abiye has 900k on his conscious and is still walking like a champ. There's no narrative spinning in media to get to him. You won't see a push for an independent Tigray as long as the US doesn't have it as a policy.

America played a key role in their quest for independence. Without that support they'd still be under Sudan. Matter of fact any aspiring region must have US support unless they wanna end up in a quagmire like Transnistria or Abkhazia. Omar al Bashir couldn't leave Sudan in fear of getting arrested for genocide. He had many times less kills than what his neighbour did years later. Abiye has 900k on his conscious and is still walking like a champ. There's no narrative spinning in media to get to him. You won't see a push for an independent Tigray as long as the US doesn't have it as a policy.

I'm sure the U.S. had a key role in South Sudan (what a silly name) . I remember all the genocide propaganda back in the day (not saying it didn't happen). What I'm saying is that South Sudan isn't an independent nation today solely because the U.S. did or did not make it that way. The campaigning behind the scenes by the U.S. and the west in general and the agreement between South Sudan and Sudan were both necessary.

I'm sure the U.S. had a key role in South Sudan (what a silly name) . I remember all the genocide propaganda back in the day (not saying it didn't happen). What I'm saying is that South Sudan isn't an independent nation today solely because the U.S. did or did not make it that way. The campaigning behind the scenes by the U.S. and the west in general and the agreement between South Sudan and Sudan were both necessary.
South Sudan and Sudan are both completely different genetically, culturally, religously, lingusitically etc. The list goes on. There is virtually no difference between a ethnic Somali from Djibouti and one from Ras kambooni hence why any separatist movement is retarded. On what grounds?

South Sudan and Sudan are both completely different genetically, culturally, religously, lingusitically etc. The list goes on. There is virtually no difference between a ethnic Somali from Djibouti and one from Ras kambooni hence why any separatist movement is retarded. On what grounds?
Completely agree there is no difference and I think most of the qabiils are just made up fake history. We are all one ethnic group, but the reality is that we hate each other sometimes even more than blacks and whites hate each other.

A whole thread based on a single Facebook post by a mucaarad with absolutely zero evidence presented, and a bunch of jabertis with preconceived notions and pure hatred ululating, how typical and how low.

At least in the old days, people tried to cook up evidence or exaggerate miniscule things, but now a single anonymous tweet or a FB post by a unknown opposition crook will suffice as evidence, and people are ready to throw away their akhira for a miserly price.

Trending