Grain given to Somalia by Russia for FREE, looted through corruption of current gov

Literally everything is cut now. Next two years will be wild 🤪
danab vs SNA vs AS vs Somali police vs tribal militia
Darth Vader Fight GIF by Star Wars

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Wonyluvr @Samatar03 @Mudug_gyal this is the cawaan hawiye post 91 and the type of hawiye I encountered in the late 90s in Mogadishu as a diasporan visiting my grandmother. This what their like, their bahalo galeen basically, mogadishu was like watching a re run of the planet of the apes and a mad max movie.

Even the old generation hawiye hate these bahalo

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@Wonyluvr @Samatar03 @Mudug_gyal this is the cawaan hawiye post 91 and the type of hawiye I encountered in the late 90s in Mogadishu as a diasporan visiting my grandmother. This what their like, their bahalo galeen basically it was like watching a re run of the planet of the apes and a mad Max movie.

Obviously anyone with morals hates people who do stuff like this but why do you constantly insult hawiye which includes your mother’s family over other people’s actions there’s no excuse in you calling us pagans

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm sick of @Wonyluvr making excuses for her savage kin.

These ppl have done actions I can't even deem gaalo as gaalo don't loot private properties, sell rice bags and grains in bakaro market, do isbaaro and corruption everywhere even on development aid for PL and humanitarian aid for baydhabo in the early 90s, they don't turn the IDP crisis into a get rich racket scheme thru land rent schemes.

Shit I even heard their mosques are built thru loot money. Do U know their kids are raised in ppl homes who are buried in the foundation. Wallahi I'm shocked ppl call you guys Muslim.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
@Wonyluvr @Samatar03 @Mudug_gyal this is the cawaan hawiye post 91 and the type of hawiye I encountered in the late 90s in Mogadishu as a diasporan visiting my grandmother. This what their like, their bahalo galeen basically, mogadishu was like watching a re run of the planet of the apes and a mad max movie.

It’s unfair to pin this on a whole large clan, gaajo is gaajo and corruption is not reserved only for hawiyes. All clans got tuugo politicians that steal from the people. You as a grown man should know better

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

These ppl have done actions I can't even deem gaalo as gaalo don't loot private properties, sell rice bags and grains in bakaro market, do isbaaro and corruption everywhere even on development aid for PL and humanitarian aid for baydhabo in the early 90s, they don't turn the IDP crisis into a get rich racket scheme thru land rent schemes.

Shit I even heard their mosques are built thru loot money. Do U know their kids are raised in ppl homes who are buried in the foundation. Wallahi I'm shocked ppl call you guys Muslim.
You’re not mad at them for stealing the aid. You’re just made you weren’t in there place to do the same thing. If any other somali clan were in their place they would do the same exact thing. Stop trying to act like its only hawiyes do this shit

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
don’t initiate that that my family are savages ❤️❤️ we work as hard as anyone else I didn’t make any excuses either
“You heard” you don’t even know if it’s true Don’t lie about us.Stop trying to call me and my people Kafirs and Pagans for the inhumane actions of people in the 90s it was a hard time for us all
These ppl have done actions I can't even deem gaalo as gaalo don't loot private properties
this is straight up funny YOUR MOTHER IS HAWIYE tf is actually wrong with you are you mentally ill???

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@DR OSMAN I’m done with you you’re like double my age do something with yourself instead of ranting about hawiye 24/7 .stop insulting your reer abti and takfiring hawiye .hawiye includes your hooyo and your grandparents you have literal worms for brains going back and forth with a schizo like you makes me lose brain cells at a faster rate :mjlol: I’m also from the same sub as your ayeeyo you called her a savage basically :bell:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Don’t you think it’s better for PL to just leave? Deni won’t be president forever, another non PL will come and do the same thing again. Imagine where PL would be today if it was gone? Don’t you think Som is holding back PL?
You right, but we have lands and people in South Somalia, we cant throw them away.

You right, but we have lands and people in South Somalia, we cant throw them away.
Exactly. This is exactly what every Reer PL believes. Question is, there is nothing PL can do for MJ/Harti south of Galkacyo as it stands now so what difference does it make if PL leaves? Atleast with SSC PL could help because they are neighbors. Do you think PL can really help its people now if something happens in JL, Mog, KG, etc? I really don’t see how.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Exactly. This is exactly what every Reer PL believes. Question is, there is nothing PL can do for MJ/Harti south of Galkacyo as it stands now so what difference does it make if PL leaves? Atleast with SSC PL could help because they are neighbors. Do you think PL can really help its people now if something happens in JL, Mog, KG, etc? I really don’t see how.
We can help south if somehow we can take out Amisom control from HAG, JL and SWS are under Amisom. Its normal they ride with HAG or who sit in xamar.

I think PL will think solution to take power out from Xamar, AY AUN made huge mistake to give xamar power back because he was wadanii proud Somalinimoo.

Trending