Grain given to Somalia by Russia for FREE, looted through corruption of current gov

and he will sill smile his way to the grave thinking umrah and prayer will save him from his deeds. Every clan has monsters among them and its our corrupt culture that promotes hatred and disrespect toward other somalis that protects these monsters.
And he probably know the Quran and prays more than any of us lol. Have you ever heard of Sheekh Hasaan? He talks openly about these very issues that he has first hand knowledge of.

Try to be more objective sxb and don’t become emotional any time someone says anything about your clan. There is more to the world than qabiil. We just got out of Ramadan. Haku akhiiro seegin wax anan micna laheyn.
waan kaa qaadey. Thanks for the reminder and may Allah forgive us all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is an issue in and of itself. The SNA should be fully representative of Somali society in order to build trust with the locals. It shouldn’t be heavily Hawiye/Hiraab dominated.
I get the sense that a large part of the problem is that most non-hawiye lands/states have their own forces and won’t let in SNA forces. Also, Al-shabab seems to operate more in Hawiye lands. That means the SNA mostly operates in Hawiye lands including Mog as a result. The SNA will therefore be dominated by Hawiye. No way a non-hawiye army will be allowed into hawiye lands. Can’t have it both ways. Non-hawiye will also not join the army cause they don’t want to die liberating hawiye lands.

I get the sense that a large part of the problem is that most non-hawiye lands/states have their own forces and won’t let in SNA forces. Also, Al-shabab seems to operate more in Hawiye lands. That means the SNA mostly operates in Hawiye lands including Mog as a result. The SNA will therefore be dominated by Hawiye. No way a non-hawiye army will be allowed into hawiye lands. Can’t have it both ways. Non-hawiye will also not join the army cause they don’t want to die liberating hawiye lands.
That’s a fair point but I’m not buying the idea that a Hawiye SNA would be more successful than an integrated one. AS takes advantage of intra-Hawiye dynamics in Galmudug to strengthen their position. For example, I’m certain an integrated SNA would have more success liberating and holding Ceelbuur than a Hiraab dominated one.

Not dying for other peoples land is a sad but relevant reality. The truth is that AS handicaps all Somalis, regardless of their territorial control. The second they’re gone the greater the legitimacy of the FGS, which in turn will increase foreign investment into Somalia. As long as they’re here the country as a whole won’t be able to develop as fast as it should.

That’s a fair point but I’m not buying the idea that a Hawiye SNA would be more successful than an integrated one. AS takes advantage of intra-Hawiye dynamics in Galmudug to strengthen their position. For example, I’m certain an integrated SNA would have more success liberating and holding Ceelbuur than a Hiraab dominated one.

Not dying for other peoples land is a sad but relevant reality. The truth is that AS handicaps all Somalis, regardless of their territorial control. The second they’re gone the greater the legitimacy of the FGS, which in turn will increase foreign investment into Somalia. As long as they’re here the country as a whole won’t be able to develop as fast as it should.
I doubt it’s about success sxb and I agree with u but it’s probably due to a variety of ingrained dynamics and the reality on the ground. Al shabaab also won’t ever leave unless people are given a much better alternative. There are reasons some join in the first place such as marginalization.

reer

VIP

fgs if they want proper legitimacy they need to stop suckling on swahili soldiers milk.

I doubt it’s about success sxb and I agree with u but it’s probably due to a variety of ingrained dynamics and the reality on the ground. Al shabaab also won’t ever leave unless people are given a much better alternative. There are reasons some join in the first place such as marginalization.
It should be about success walaal but sadly the government has incentive to keep the Al-Shabaab problem around to prevent 1m1v and to keep the aid pipeline going. In sha Allah Somalis are able to rise up and propel a leader to power who actually cares about the country and not just their immediate family/pockets but it seems unlikely at the moment.

fgs if they want proper legitimacy they need to stop suckling on swahili soldiers milk.
The amount of money spent on ATMIS is absurd when you consider that it almost all goes to salaries. Funneling that funding to the SNA would be incredibly helpful in terms of buying equipment but there’s also a very high likelihood it would just be siphoned off as everything is in this corrupt country.

2022-08-03 (8).png

Waxay cafiinayan maleh

Trending