Govt. Sends Team To Evacuate Somalis From Libya

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Somali government delegation has been sent to the Libyan capital Tripoli to secure a safe return of Somalis trapped in the North African country, Radio Dalsan reports.

The delegation is led by the Somali Ambassador to the European Union Dr. Ali Said Faqi.

Also part of the delegation which is housed at the Somali Embassy in Libya is the Commissioner of Refugees and IDPs Ahmed Nur.

Two months ago President Mohamed Abdullahi Farmaajo personally ordered the then Foreign Affairs minister Yusuf Garad to facilitate the repatriation of hundreds of Somali migrants allegedly enslaved in Libya following shocking reports of slavery in the country.

Ambassador Faqi had then two weeks to submit a report on the Somalis in Libya and reccomendations on the way forward.

Graphic photos and videos of Somalis tortured in smugglers camps outraged the public back in Somalia.

Other African countries including Nigeria have successfully returned their nationals back after rescue from alleged Libyan slave markets.

http://radiodalsan.com/en/amp/govt-sends-team-to-evacuate-somalis-from-libya/

I’m trying to Tahrib back to Somalia.

C893F853-5C9C-4843-9DD8-AA8A3850A350.png

Stop the propaganda there is no Somalis enslaved in Libya lol it’s some hold in ransom for not being able to afford to pay the travel cost.

Somali women always bringing some bs from their own pockets lol

I don't know if this is a good use of resources. I wouldn't be suprised if many of these youth attempt another tahriib after the Somali government has rescued them.

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
@Bohol posted a picture of some guy before tahriib and after tahriib it looked horrible. I think people who still tahriib are crazy. Can you believe people still go to Yemen, freaking Yemen of all places
:kanyehmm:

Stop the propaganda there is no Somalis enslaved in Libya lol it’s some hold in ransom for not being able to afford to pay the travel cost.

Somali women always bringing some bs from their own pockets lol
:mahubowtf: They are literally cutting organs from whole families and dumping them in the sea to be washed up including small children. I’ve heard personal stories. It’s real.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
And the sad thing is that some of those captives will curse Farmaajo's Administration for bringing them back in Xaarmalia, far away from Europe.
They rather suffer in prisons close to Europe.

:mahubowtf: They are literally cutting organs from whole families and dumping them in the sea to be washed up including small children. I’ve heard personal stories. It’s real.
Damn libyan cowards send them all to liberia and lets see how they do against people who will eat them alive.

:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending