Govt Officials Threaten Airport Staff With Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect him. Criticism brings change/growth. Muqdisho needs more people like him.

There is nothing wrong with criticism I agree with you on that.

He just seems very anti farmaajo and kheyre in an unfair way. Just the other day he was trying to make them look bad using things from the last admin but made it seem like it was their doing.

IMG_20170812_181944.jpg

angry_tayyip_erdogan_icon.jpg

I'd love to hear what the resident neo-booli qaran and self-proclaimed 'pasha', Ray Ahmed, has to say about this development.

IMG_20170812_182127.jpg

:mjkkk:

I've been noticing. He hated them from the start though, he was the same guy saying farmaajo was paying 'IDPs' to celebrate his victory in Xamar.

:tacky:

Probably was wiping his tears with Gabre when he saw the election result :icon lol:

I need to follow him to see him go like this :liberaltears:

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
This adam guy is a real hater

Sis i advice you to keep your mouth/comments to yourselves to anything pertaining the government, because of your clan affiliation to PM Kheyre you have lost all credibility to be taken seriously, you stand out as one of those clan cheerleaders, cheering one of their own to the good and bad.

Sis i advice you to keep your mouth/comments to yourselves to anything pertaining the government, because of your clan affiliation to PM Kheyre you have lost all credibility to be taken seriously, you stand out as one of those clan cheerleaders, cheering one of their own to the good and bad.

You just described SSPOT politics section :mjlaugh:

Wth? It's true this adam guy never gave either of them a chance. Everyone has a clan name attached to them, I'm not affiliated with the pm so stop saying that.

Can you point out where I've cheerleaded any wrong doing bc of clan? Because I can do that for you, almost all your posts are just that. Don't project your qabyalad onto me.
That accusation itself is very qabilist of you.

:gucciwhat:

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
There is nothing wrong with criticism I agree with you on that.

He just seems very anti farmaajo and kheyre in an unfair way. Just the other day he was trying to make them look bad using things from the last admin but made it seem like it was their doing.
sweet summer child, he's a somnet user called Twisted_logic aka rovingmadness, he doesnt like Farmajo and your uncle's clan.

Thats a seasoned fadhi ku dirir trying to start a new life as a respected tweeter :trumpsmirk:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wth? It's true this adam guy never gave either of them a chance. Everyone has a clan name attached to them, I'm not affiliated with the pm so stop saying that.

Can you point out where I've cheerleaded any wrong doing bc of clan?
Because I can do that for you, almost all your posts are just that. Don't project your qabyalad onto me.
That accusation itself is very qabilist of you.

:gucciwhat:
This is off topic but whats your views on the Isaaq genocide? Was it a "Cross fire" or was it a government sanctioned extermination?

This is off topic but whats your views on the Isaaq genocide? Was it a "Cross fire" or was it a government sanctioned extermination?

I don't know much about it tbh, or the rest of the civil war. I've read most of what I know on here from the exchanges. I would have to learn about it to answer but obviously it was not cross fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts