Govt of Pakistan recognizes Siad Barre as one of the greatest leaders of the world

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Siyad barre is a dark spot in somalias history some inbred 3rd world country Pakistan wouldnt know any better
Your people of Wacdaan are currently occupied in Qaliimow by AS for more than a decade and you dare talk shit about MSB AUN!?

He used to order you to pick up the rotten shit of your dameers in Muqdisho. 🐒

Your people of Wacdaan are currently occupied in Qaliimow by AS for more than a decade and you dare talk shit about MSB AUN!?

He used to order you to pick up the rotten shit of your dameers in Muqdisho. 🐒

L/S has the most tuulos in all of Somalia kow dheh
Minority of my ppls tuulos are currently occupied by our own ppl who have been brainwashed , if they dont get their act toghther we will take the lead in wiping them out.
Sonkorta , mooska and even the cambuulo the first lady zainab force feeds farmajo comes from these farms . Villa Somalia is currently economically occupied by al Shabaab ka waran

You guys are suffering from Stockholm syndrome View attachment 197867

@TekNiKo is defending Afweyne out of clanism. The other southernJabartis mostly denounce Afweyne crimes. The southernIrir are almost unanimous that Afweyne was bad. Afweyne is still celebrated by northern Jabartis because armed them against SNM. There is an occasional Stockholm syndrome response when someone from Mudug says Afweyne massacred my clan but he was still a great leader. Stockholm syndrome posting hasnt started in this thread, yet

Horty why always boons cry on the past :kanyehmm: .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Each of the 5 FederalMemberStates should regulate history curriculum of their respective schools to teach the truth of Afweyne crimes against humanity. Within a generation, most MX from JL, GM, and Muqdisho schools will hopefully stop reflexively defending Afweyne crimes

Any MX who defends that criminal is inadvertently trying to implicate his whole clan

Horty why always boons cry on the past :kanyehmm: .

Imagine being from historically the poorest region of Somalia and gaining power and stealing every cent of the nationals coffer for 21 years to being the #1 qaxootis and still being the poorest region of Somalia . Such people will always reminiscence to the "good ol days"

reer

VIP
Imagine being from historically the poorest region of Somalia and gaining power and stealing every cent of the nationals coffer for 21 years to being the #1 qaxootis and still being the poorest region of Somalia . Such people will always reminiscence to the "good ol days"
siad barre should have overthrown the western dabodhilif government years before that was his biggest mistake.

siad barre should have overthrown the western dabodhilif government years before that was his biggest mistake.
Which western government are you referring to ? Siad barre himself was an italian colonial officer which western government dhabodilif was he going to over throw ?

I can't belive a bottom feeding terrorists somali the like of @TekNiKo Is boosting a farming town of Qaliimow of being occupied by terrorists when the whole of FGS pay taxes to al Shabaab directly .
Majority of my lands are al kebaab free and they also happen to be the most touristy
These are my lands and my camels that surround these tourists in 2021 , has any tourist set in mx lands since 50cents ?
@TekNiKo @Calaf

EyN8ctfXMAAG4E3.jpeg.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Pakistanis come visit the blessed portrait full of barakah of MSB AUN

Trending

Latest posts