Governor Muse Bixi and Deni to meet in UAE on behalf of DP World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
He is also going there for health check up.

Writen by Qaran News | 9:42 am 18th Apr, 2019

Muuse Biixi oo hawlo caafimaad ugu baxay Imaaraadka Iyo dalkaasi oo wada hadashiinaaya Puntland Iyo Somaliland

0_53311874_2753353121372301_1220482602893312000_n-169x300.jpg

Muuse Biixi ayaa saaka si dhuumasho ah uga dhoofay magaalada Hargeysa isaga oo u kicitimay dalka Imaaraadka oo aan la sii shaacin.

Wararka laga helaayo Imaaraadka ayaa sheegaaya in madaxweyne Biixi uu martiqaad dedeg ah ka helay dawlada Imaaraadka kaasi oo dalka ku haya wada hadashiinta Iyo dhex dhexaadinta maamulka Puntland Iyo xukumadda Muuse Biixi oo labadooduba ay la ganacsadaan dalkaasi.

Madaxweynaha Puntland ayaa todobaadkani a ku sugnaa dalkaasi.

Ma jirto wax faah faahin ah oo ay madaxtooyadu ka bixisay socdaalka Mr Biixi, waxana Jira warar kale oo sheegaaya in madaxweynahu uu xagaasi si Deg Deg ah ugu dhoofay hawlo caafimaad

https://qarannews.com/dawlada-imaar...muuse-biixi-iyo-diini-iyo-hawlo-caafimaad-oo/

Makes sense. The UAE needs to protect both their investments, interests and engagement in both lands.

If they fight that puts their interests at risk.

They have sway on both and no room to maneuver.

Biixi can't back track on UAE as that would be political suicide thus he will listen to whatever the order from UAE is because of the port deal and planned military base.

They also financed his election campaign.

President Deni lived in UAE and has business endeavours as well as decade long connections.

The PMPF Somalia's most professional soldiers financed by UAE operates in Puntland essentially a military base for many years. There is also a port deal which would be difficult to get out of.

Full circle

Bohol

VIP
Makes sense. The UAE needs to protect both their investments, interests and engagement in both lands.

If they fight that puts their interests at risk.

They have sway on both and no room to maneuver.

Biixi can't back track on UAE as that would be political suicide thus he will listen to whatever the order from UAE is because of the port deal and planned military base.

They also financed his election campaign.

President Deni lived in UAE and has business endeavours as well as decade long connections.

The PMPF Somalia's most professional soldiers financed by UAE operates in Puntland essentially a military base for many years. There is also a port deal which would be difficult to get out of.

Full circle

Yep it makes sense.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I think you can can call him the president of Somalia. Lol. He is more democratic elected than any other Somali leader and he rule the largest portion of Somalia.
He is more legitimate than Fargaajo himself and this while he is president of an unrecognized country.. Wouldn't want to be Fargaajo rn :holeup:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
I think you can can call him the president of Somalia. Lol. He is more democratic elected than any other Somali leader and he rule the largest portion of Somalia.
Largest portion kulaha :siilaanyolaugh: @PuntiteQueen should i break it down for them our shall i give you the honour? :yacadiim:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Mudane Deni controlls from bosaso to galkacyo while dhuuso bixi controls hargeisa, berbera and burco aka samosa state
3FEE3154-8520-4AA5-BFD4-D57ADC212C43.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending