Governor Madaale creates Banaadir Public Order force to patrol Muqdisho hotels

Jungle

VIP

Waa arin wanaagsan

He said in the above that he can't keep going to these places and that people everywhere mention 'usha madaale' to him so he has put together this cidan

He also started construction on a road often used which goes from waabeeri district along the coast to Aden Adde airport. The airport is located in Wadajir district which borders Jaziira, Lower Shabelle

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
Madaale ambushed another well known locatio last night. Some residents are not happy

It is not fun for him to go to a restaurant in Lido or north of Mogadishu. Is he afraid of this side or the other side of the business to destroy he became a contractor?

It is a barbaric attack to be attacked by a man with a stick while you are in an environment where you have paid money. Shisha is not good for human health and the decision is up to the user. Attacking the people are they going to the Khawarij?

Madale has the surah of a donkey on honey who does not know the load on it. It is the mayor of the city he ruled who is dirty. In the Banadir region, the office he works in if you say he will serve you everywhere is full of garbage, a senseless mayor, Hamar does not need that old man. The youths he is attacking, are many armed people working for the government maybe he will get shot

Mr Uleye, you are not personally ready to rule the capital, I suggest that he should be sent to school to teach him what his job is. The Ministry of Religion is responsible for carrying this Madaalow you may be shot so put down the stick you have for the youth. This is a warning coming from the youth

Ali Adan Mu'min

:drakelaugh: :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
I was laughing for 5 mins straight reading the above

Madaale guul!

@IKHALIIL

Last edited:

Jungle

VIP
The plot thickens....

Apparently the shisha place Madaale ambushed was full of off duty iljeex nisa and police officers along with a bunch of xalimos. Dhamaantooda usha uu la dhacay :drakelaugh:

Is this a translation?
It is He straight up threatened madaale and said he might get shot next time. His post validates Hussein Abdulles report above:pachah1: it makes sense now why the iljeex community spoke out so strongly against Yusuf Uleeye after last night

I think it’s great he’s trying to tackle degeneracy, but never in any society do Mayors of a city go on petrols themselves trying to look for stuff. I’m sure he’s got more pressing matters since Xamar has even worse issues like corruption and other major things that Impact the people of Xamar.

Jungle

VIP
They should all be named, shamed and fired. Bilaa akhlaaqsanaa wuxu.
I agree eboow they are shameless

I think it’s great he’s trying to tackle degeneracy, but never in any society do Mayors of a city go on petrols themselves trying to look for stuff. I’m sure he’s got more pressing matters since Xamar has even worse issues like corruption and other major things that Impact the people of Xamar.
The thread is about him setting up a force to combat the fisqi going on in hotels.

Secondly the establishment he entered last night was packed with off duty police and nisa officers. Who did you expect to shut it down? Their own colleagues? Hes been out 3 times since the meme of him with the stick started which is around 4 months ago. Don't make it sound like the Mayor of Muqdisho is outside every night chasing druggies. He literally says in the op video that its not his job and set up this public order force to deal with this.

The police and ministry of religious affairs who should be dealing with this type of stuff clearly aren't doing their jobs so if he has decided to shut these hotels down good on him.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Is this not going to hurt the local economy shutting down businesses temporarily every Ramadan hawiyes know nothing about business I tell ya
BDECC159-9E66-4BEA-B67F-11D66434B62C.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mogadishu cannot ever have order because the clans who occupy it are in disorder. It won't work and best thing is to send that graveyard capital and merge it with hirshabelle so their problems can be contained to hawiye and not effect the whole nation like they are now. Hamar waa bakhti lama noolayn Karo wax dhintay and we just wasting Somali ppl time.

Wallahi they can't function on their own as you see with GM or HS and if Hamar joins it they will be in that dysfunction of hawiyenimo but at least the rest of the nation can move on as the capital is somewhere safe. Hawiye waxay isku qariyan Somali ku dhex jirkisa si ceebtooda aan loo arag of total clan dysfunction.

I'm starting a movement somalia needs a new capital

Xabalihii - dad maydka ah ayaa lafohoodii laguranayaa-
Hutu markaas ayey ku leyihiin asluub ciidan ayaan dhisney. Even Shaydaan gets confused with Hutu’s.