Governor Failmucho 0 promises kept

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

Governor Failmucho has not kept a single one of his campaign promises. He’s a complete failure no hope no change this is what you get with Ex Taxi driver. He has destroyed SWS and Hirshabelle and wasted millions upon millions in Galmudug and now wants to destroy JL. Throw the cheese dictator out

Awdalia Rising

He fulfilled all of his promises or is in the procces of doing so.

Nonsense & Negligence bot he has not fulfilled a single one of his promises. Get out of here with your lies. Probably his biggest lie was al Shabab will be defeated within 2 years (2019 was 2 years) and they ended up killing more Somalis with their bombs than ever before

Fuleymajo is arming his tolka in Gedo to fight wuxu xita xishood maleh

He sent SNA from Xamar to Gedo to distabilise the region while he relies on AMISOM to protect him in his bunker.

Awdalia Rising

Fuleymajo is arming his tolka in Gedo to fight wuxu xita xishood maleh

He sent SNA from Xamar to Gedo to distabilise the region while he relies on AMISOM to protect him in his bunker.

The cursed Afweyne’s taxi driving nephew is too much for fragile Somalia. He literally destroyed all progress made and set us back 10 years

Awdalia Rising

Farmaajo lives rent free in your head.:drakelaugh:

The secessionist enemies are rattled because once our great president secures puntland and jubaland he is coming for somaliland

Guul farmaajo Guul :salute:

I don’t care for Somaliland I wish for Awdalia. Failmucho is a failure you are his clan so you are qabiilist and support him for pure clan interest you neo-mooryan. Governor Failmucho is a failure not a president. He rules 4 KM of Mogadishu and has destroyed Southwest State, Hirshabelle, and wasted over $50 million in Galmudug alone recently.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I don’t care for Somaliland I wish for Awdalia. Failmucho is a failure you are his clan so you are qabiilist and support him for pure clan interest you neo-mooryan. Governor Failmucho is a failure not a president. He rules 4 KM of Mogadishu and has destroyed Southwest State, Hirshabelle, and wasted over $50 million in Galmudug alone recently.

How can someone who rules 4km of xamar can also be in charge of hirshabelle galmudug southwest and 60 percent of jubaland something doesn't add up sxb :cosbyhmm:

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
I am not tribalist sxb if the PM was the president I would support him equally.

Somalia has been desperate for a competent leadership and they finally get it

Awdalia Rising

How can someone who rules 4km of xamar can also be in charge of hirshabelle galmudug southwest and 60 percent of jubaland something doesn't add up sxb :cosbyhmm:

destroying SWS, Hirshabelle, and Galmudug does not mean you are in charge of it. It means you are just the latest in a long line of bad actors who harm the people and the country

Awdalia Rising

I am not tribalist sxb if the PM was the president I would support him equally.

Somalia has been desperate for a competent leadership and they finally get it

nonsense & negligence is anything but competent wallahi billahi you must be Stevie Wonder blind to think they’re competent :chrisfreshhah:

Awdalia Rising

He didnt keep one promise:faysalwtf:

N&N trolls trying to convince us otherwise but they just looking like this
giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts