Gov’t is ready to build new presidential compound

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland government is readying its plan to relocate to brand new presidential palace. This was disclosed by the minister in charge of public works and housing and the mayor of Hargeisa. The new presidential compound is going to be constructed in Kood Buur village which lies in the north west of Hargeisa, Somaliland capital. The two officials held a joint press statement sent stern warning to the families currently residing in the vicinity the place where the presidential mansion is going to be erected. The mayor of Hargeisa, Hon.Abdirahman Soltelco has said that no one is authorized to build a story building 500 meters away from the compound. The mayor has debunked rumors spread like wildfire where the residents living in the outskirts of the presidential compound had a fellout with the government over the new building. The minister responsible for the public works, Hon. Abdirashid has reiterated that the government will compensate the landlords who were evicted from the land where the new presidential palace will be erected.

SirLancelLord

VIP
Bad Move, how outta touch the gov is with the people as cost of living and poverty rises they build themselves a new house.

How about instead build some decent roads in the country fix up education and healthcare.

Bad Move, how outta touch the gov is with the people as cost of living and poverty rises they build themselves a new house.

How about instead build some decent roads in the country fix up education and healthcare.
education :what1:
heathcare :what1:
nah nigga we buyin a new crib :superman:

SirLancelLord

VIP
education :what1:
heathcare :what1:
nah nigga we buyin a new crib :superman:

The govt makes allot of money and could easily develop the country on its own entirely but nearly all of it goes on corruption and high salaries of ministers and other staff.

Burco needs an airport among other things and it's good that the Somaliland Developement Fund is no longer managed by these savages

The govt makes allot of money and could easily develop the country on its own entirely but nearly all of it goes on corruption and high salaries of ministers and other staff.

Burco needs an airport among other things and it's good that the Somaliland Developement Fund is no longer managed by these savages
Ceerigaabo needs an airport Sanaag as the biggest region needs all the attention it can get it takes me half a day to reach Yube from Hargeisa or Bosaso when it could take me less than 2 hours from Ceerigaabo

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The prioritera are soo missmatched theres roads that need to be fixed some areas of the town that should take a 5 min drive tales you 30 min cause of the poor roads and non existent traffic laws

The president should just start by throwing out every old person in there and replace them with Young educated ones dont matter

Give everybody a low salary and have a person with good imaan and good management skills make sure everyone gets their wages

When roads are getting build and the country is getting more developed only than Will everybody get better salaries cause they earned it

Muuse Biixi building the palace among his kin, smart move. He's trying to get as far away from Gx as possible. @Bohol Do you think this move is due to him fearing for his security if something goes down? why esle would he relocate to a SM area.

Bohol

VIP
Muuse Biixi building the palace among his kin, smart move. He's trying to get as far away from Gx as possible. @Bohol Do you think this move is due to him fearing for his security if something goes down? why esle would he relocate to a SM area.

It is for security reasons indeed. At the moment the so called "presidential place" is in inner Hargeisa. Very easy to attack.

It is for security reasons indeed. At the moment the so called "presidential place" is in inner Hargeisa. Very easy to attack.

The situation of Somaliland is at an all time low if even the president has to settle along clan lines. This move is bad for SL propaganda, it shows that he doesn't even feel safe in his own capital and that the division of SL citizens is irreparable at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bohol

VIP
The situation of Somaliland is at an all time low if even the president has to settle along clan lines. This move is bad for SL propaganda, it shows that he doesn't even feel safe in his own capital and that the division of SL citizens is irreparable at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was in Hargeisa and I saw the security situation. Somethings I noticed.

1. At late night (3-4am) the entire city specially the suuq is a ghost town arsonists can basically burn all the buildings if not the entire city :lol:

2. There is no big security at the airport

I was in Hargeisa and I saw the security situation. Somethings I noticed.

1. At late night (3-4am) the entire city specially the suuq is a ghost town arsonists can basically burn all the buildings if not the entire city :lol:

2. There is no big security at the airport

:ohhh:With that kind of lapse in security, Biixi and his "government" are sitting ducks. Caare should have no problem infiltrating the capital.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
:ohhh:With that kind of lapse in security, Biixi and his "government" are sitting ducks. Caare should have no problem infiltrating the capital.
Your speculations are amusing at most saaxib cut the act.

Stop with the conspiracy theories. Also if Caare was capable of infiltrating the capital he would but he can't he's a toothless old disgrace.

SL security is actually good, there are police everywhere so I fail to see.your point.

Your speculations are amusing at most saaxib cut the act.

Stop with the conspiracy theories. Also if Caare was capable of infiltrating the capital he would but he can't he's a toothless old disgrace.

SL security is actually good, there are police everywhere so I fail to see.your point.

If everything is so good in Hargeisa and the Jeegaan Government aren't forecasting unrest, why is Biixi moving the Presidential palace to a SM neighborhood?. Why this particular area and not other areas?. Use your head, this is an obvious strategic move in case Civil war 2.0 erupts.

Besides Caare doesn't need to come to Hargeisa, he can create sleeper cells that will operate within the city when needed to.

SirLancelLord

VIP
If everything is so good in Hargeisa and the Jeegaan Government aren't forecasting unrest, why is Biixi moving the Presidential palace to a SM neighborhood?. Why this particular area and not other areas?. Use your head, this is an obvious strategic move in case Civil war 2.0 erupts.

Besides Caare doesn't need to come to Hargeisa, he can create sleeper cells that will operate within the city when needed to.

Because there is no need for security everybody respects peace. I and anyone can easily go into the madaxtooyada / parliament or any ministry building a nation where that occurs means the state is secure. despite disagreements in policy and administration.

People respect authority even if they don't like it. 60% of the state budget goes on security. c

Get out here trying to make our peaceful seem like a lapse in security. This ain't bosaaso n Mog where kidnapping and targeted killings is the norm that shows the difference where law n order exists and where it does not

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

You put to much faith in him seriously, PL let alone Caare can't reach Hargeisa.

SL can reach Garowe though lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
How about a roads and a sewage system.:shookgabre:

These leaders are worthless doonfarrs

Status
Not open for further replies.