Gotten bigger in most areas from gyming but can’t seem to get rid of my slightly outward calool

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
As the title says, anyone else deal with this? I get I need to drink a litre of water in the morning when I wake up and do some exercise before having breakfast and cardio + core workouts before bed but idk man it’s taking forever. I’m still young, I don’t want to look like these corrupt Somali politicians. :jcoleno:

As the title says, anyone else deal with this? I get I need to drink a litre of water in the morning when I wake up and do some exercise before having breakfast and cardio + core workouts before bed but idk man it’s taking forever. I’m still young, I don’t want to look like these corrupt Somali politicians. :jcoleno:
Do HIIT and lifting you’ll be fine. Funny enough I saw more ab definition when I lift more.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
Sounds like insulin resistance and/or high cortisol.

Do a Keto/carnivore diet(+ fasting) and cortisol-conscious workouts. Problem solved.

get in a slight calorie deficit, have a high protien diet, do strength workout programs(to not lose lean muscle) and do cardio but dont overdo it.

Sxb you need to be patient, this fitness shit dont happen overnight. With the advise I just told you if you implement it correctly, its gonna take like 6 months to a year+ to see actually results but inshallah you will make it.

Strength training program with progressive over load specialy compound exercises such as squats ,bench etc(with good form) few times a week (e.g 3 times )is a good start and even though u need to eat to grow but eat the right food .be consistent in lifting and u will see results in sha Allah.

Last edited:
maybe its your posture

Attachments

• main-qimg-3153962d8cad7c50bf98a914819c4fb8-lq pos.jpg
    main-qimg-3153962d8cad7c50bf98a914819c4fb8-lq pos.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 86