Got my ass nearly beat today

@Usman you told me confidence is the key so I tried to spit some game into some Colombians girl phone number at my apartment pool today. Was just having a conversation with her before this giant ass Samoan come up behind me and ask me why I'm talking to his girl. Told him she told me she was single he told he wasn't having non of that looked like he was about to punch me before the girl got out of the pool and calmed him down. Sent my ass running now forced to sleep in my brothers as I don't want some 6'8 200 pound Samoan breaking into my house. :tocry:nigga own the apartment at this point your gonna pay for my funeral at this point

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Nice of her to stop him from whooping you. Probably in a pretty unhappy relationship and wants out but homie isn't having it. May Allah help the situation.

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
@Usman you told me confidence is the key so I tried to spit some game into some Colombians girl phone number at my apartment pool today. Was just having a conversation with her before this giant ass Samoan come up behind me and ask me why I'm talking to his girl. Told him she told me she was single he told he wasn't having non of that looked like he was about to punch me before the girl got out of the pool and calmed him down. Sent my ass running now forced to sleep in my brothers as I don't want some 6'8 200 pound Samoan breaking into my house. :tocry:nigga own the apartment at this point your gonna pay for my funeral at this point
Keep away for a while and do a police report so they can be aware of him. Should've of called police on the spot to report him and the whole incident that way he will go to jail if he assaults you. Also don't holler at women at your place of work or at your living apartments residences, because if you later get into it with her she knows where she can come and find you and she can harm you via another man or she can shoot you herself. Be careful with Ajnabi women, even African American ajnabi women be careful with them. You can defeat a large guy by using his own weight against him, often times they don't have stamina. I would've messed him up as I got more stamina than him. Just because he has muscles doesn't mean he can last a fight. Haven't you seen Khabib Nurmagomedov fight stronger/bigger guys than him? he has too much stamina so he tires them out. We Somalis are built for Stamina so defeat the fucker if he doesn't have a gun. I can run around 4 mile lake non-stop at good speed so my stamina is pretty built, if you're young Somali guy yours is too. But if he didn't attack you on the spot then chances are he doesn't wanna harm you so you should be fine. Also never let a man come within 5 feet of you because that is punching distance.

Keep away for a while and do a police report so they can be aware of him. Should've of called police on the spot to report him and the whole incident that way he will go to jail if he assaults you. Also don't holler at women at your place of work or at your living apartments residences, because if you later get into it with her she knows where she can come and find you and she can harm you via another man or she can shoot you herself. Be careful with Ajnabi women, even African American ajnabi women be careful with them. You can defeat a large guy by using his own weight against him, often times they don't have stamina. I would've messed him up as I got more stamina than him. Just because he has muscles doesn't mean he can last a fight. Haven't you seen Khabib Nurmagomedov fight stronger/bigger guys than him? he has too much stamina so he tires them out. We Somalis are built for Stamina so defeat the fucker if he doesn't have a gun. I can run around 4 mile lake non-stop at good speed so my stamina is pretty built, if you're young Somali guy yours is too. But if he didn't attack you on the spot then chances are he doesn't wanna harm you so you should be fine. Also never let a man come within 5 feet of you because that is punching distance.
Call the police? :tocry: have you seen what a gang of Samoan do I better get used to a wheelchair soon

Trending