Got into a crazy fight

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
You see, this is exactly why I always summarize my stories.I cant read all that but I hope you won the fight cuddy :salute:

Nalle

🥰🥰🥰
Hahahah crazy ass story, when they come out they’ll make sure to burn down your friends shop and eat him alive. Baxso while you still have a chance. Also Indian lesbian? Didn’t know they exist :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Do you happen to have wattpad? If not you should totally write stories on that platform, you got the writing skills:diddyass:

Nice story bro, I laughed. I've been in a few, one that comes to mind is a quick fight in a pool. me and some dudes from my hood were swimming around, chilling, and one of them that i know, taps me on the shoulder, soon as i turn around, boom- he punches me in the face.
i go into furious oromo warrior mode, and proceed to throw jabs at him, connecting with a few, perhaps 3-4 before he realizes he messed up big time, and swims away.
i asked, do u wanna continue this on the land, out of the pool? he remains quiet!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Rastavelli-67 I must say or confess i find your long posts relaxing & a bit odd.

I can't believe the abuse gas station cashier goes thru. Walaahi humans are very wild. Imagine what an uber driver or former taxi driver goes thru? Dealing with customers is a mess!!!

I personally like the self checking machines so i dont have to deal with cashier humans. Out of respect of course :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope that you are ok sxb, unfortunately there are people filled with demonic spirits and even though I am 100% for peaceful deescalation, there are rare situations that would require u to impose ur will to negate the negative energy. You sir did well, thank you for standing up for the defenseless :)

Trending