Got ill

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
A couple of days ago I woke up really ill to the point i dragged myself into my parent's room telling them I need to go to the hospital.

I woke up with the worst pain in both my legs from the thighs to my feet. It was burning too.

I asked Allah for forgiveness and to erase my sins. It was a wake-up call from Allah (SWT) I believe.

My parents told me to relax and my sweet mother massaged my legs with oil 3x throughout the night. It was the worst pain ever i have felt and one ill never forget.

From that day i deleted my photos on social media, and also the day before i got the leg pain I was with a friend taking multiple photos so i believe i got ayn only god knows best. You don't know who your friends send the photos you take together with and always make sure you take photos with with your own phone.

Evil eye
You?

You're on somalispot
I've seen evil eye. That shit will put you in the hospital not eating or drinking or urinating. You can't even talk either because you're mentally different. Cant even recognize your family. You wouldn't even know what this site is.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A couple of days ago I woke up really ill to the point i dragged myself into my parent's room telling them I need to go to the hospital.

I woke up with the worst pain in both my legs from the thighs to my feet. It was burning too.

I asked Allah for forgiveness and to erase my sins. It was a wake-up call from Allah (SWT) I believe.

My parents told me to relax and my sweet mother massaged my legs with oil 3x throughout the night. It was the worst pain ever i have felt and one ill never forget.

From that day i deleted my photos on social media, and also the day before i got the leg pain I was with a friend taking multiple photos so i believe i got ayn only god knows best. You don't know who your friends send the photos you take together with and always make sure you take photos with with your own phone.

1613669848862.png

Was your legs showing on those pics?
:cosbyhmm:

Are you okay now

Individuals are always the one suffers. I feel you and really hope you find awwy around this. Do you know why this is happening to you?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Nothing wrong with reading Quran but science and medical advancement are also part of Allahs raxma. So use them - get it checked out. Tbh I don’t know why you wouldn’t... are you in America or something?

In the meantime try magnesium salt spray or putting your feet in a magnesium salt bath. If it’s a muscle issue they will resolve it.

Alhamdulilahi you're fine now, so from now on try to remove all negativities that causes Ayn starting with your inflammatory avatar picture, I can only imagine the Ayn the woman MP or her family might be aimed at you atm.

Ayn is very real and serious.

Royalflush

novacane
Nothing wrong with reading Quran but science and medical advancement are also part of Allahs raxma. So use them - get it checked out. Tbh I don’t know why you wouldn’t... are you in America or something?

In the meantime try magnesium salt spray or putting your feet in a magnesium salt bath. If it’s a muscle issue they will resolve it.
see the biophysics comes in handy:obama:

Trending

Latest posts