Got another L from an Ajnabi (pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't make this up. Saw this fine ting at a party once and recognized her at a supermarket (got her ##)

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
On to the next one sxb until you get laid.

Dating can be a numbers game

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
So how many phones are you texting from?

Because this phone has the U.K time

xqMitpK_d.jpg

And then this doesn't,

If you're going to steal random text messages from online check the time.

YD3SeQ7_d.jpg

@Reiko Is she being serious?? What the hell is UK time???? The first one I texted from a business phone (that i keep for myself) the second was my personal. It is simply setting the phone clock to be 12 hour or 24 hour....there's no such thing as "UK time" for time format.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko Is she being serious?? What the hell is UK time???? The first one I texted from a business phone (that i keep for myself) the second was my personal. It is simply setting the phone clock to be 12 hour or 24 hour....there's no such thing as "UK time" for time format.
You got busted, just take your L and don't steal random texts from online.

And furthermore......I can't see why anybody would make this up lol. I'm not THAT starved for attention, dang.

Yes you're.

this sambac has never used an android.....just change the time format to 24 hrs and voila you have "UK time". smh what can you expect from our resident idiot.

Gibiin-Udug

If you find that pic anywhere on the internet I will delete my account.

I'm not even from the UK.....and neither phone has ever been there.

Then why does the first image has the military hours/U.K time.

Secondly you could have renamed the picture and it will be difficult to google reverse it.

Gibiin-Udug

this sambac has never used an android.....just change the time format to 24 hrs and voila you have "UK time". smh what can you expect from our resident idiot.
Android? No wonder you're bitter. You're a broke .

Get with the winning team hoe.

Secondly you could have renamed the picture and it will be difficult to google reverse it.

:mindblown:

abaayo.....I'm going to say this slowly one more time. It is not "UK time" or "military time"...it is called the 24 hour clock format and is common in many countries and also used by the military. I personally like it as well as you don't have to check if its AM or PM and the time is evident right away from the number. You can switch it on your own phone.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You

Many countries use the military time.
I know for a fact France use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.