Got 43 More Days on my Curfew can't wait to get off Tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally coming off tag in June 8th i cant wait mans been missing out on alot of shit in the ends but now imma buss case and be outchea can't wait im on the road to my appeal im gonna eat nice off this compensation Lacag Abti imma be at every fucking turnup your hoyos turnup catch me there every fucking motive imma be there wallahi i was watching so many turnups on snap for the past 5months and mans been feeling left out but you already know what its is abti im back on the ends. With all the smoke for a paygan yat and all these rocks stay moving say no more bruv its a takeover we about to takeover takeover takeover get ready for my hit single Eastside thats gonna f*ck up the streets!!!!!!!
TF is wrong with you? Why would you robb a liquor store? A fucking liquor store! I feel like your parents have failed raising you when you consider to robb anything instead of working for it!

Finally coming off tag in June 8th i cant wait mans been missing out on alot of shit in the ends but now imma buss case and be outchea can't wait im on the road to my appeal im gonna eat nice off this compensation Lacag Abti imma be at every fucking turnup your hoyos turnup catch me there every fucking motive imma be there wallahi i was watching so many turnups on snap for the past 5months and mans been feeling left out but you already know what its is abti im back on the ends. With all the smoke for a paygan yat and all these rocks stay moving say no more bruv its a takeover we about to takeover takeover takeover get ready for my hit single Eastside thats gonna f*ck up the streets!!!!!!!

My advice is first things you'd want to do is:

1) Fix your English. Take an ESL course. Its tragic how Somalis born/bred in an English speaking country cannot even comprehend basic English.

2) Live in the real world and get out of this toxic environment of criminality.

3) Be a good and law abiding citizen who respects the law of the country you reside in.

4) Put the life of crime behind you.

Lol it was clear 99% of what you said here was trolling kkk i cant believe you triggered users :reallymaury:
Trust me, if he said he robbed the liquor store for cash on a Friday(they make the most money on that day) then I would believe it but for liquor, nah that's mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts