GOT: 21 Episodes to Rewatch Before the Final

Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You two idiots :pachah1:it’s the writers’s list. Walahi Somalis are too funny :mjlol:

Edit:

I should be a little nicer, @Ugaaso rewatch means you have already watched it once.

And @TekNiKo I’m sure your knowledge of the show is not more than the writers himself. He suggested these 21 episodes because they will have something to do with the finale. The red wedding is one of the most memorable episodes of the show but I’m guessing it will have nothing to do with the finale.
Are you kidding me? Red wedding was the defining moment for Stark family, in this final season Starks will be reunited again.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Lool are you forgetting who was the king before Robert Baratheon?

Stannis got outsmarted, I can’t support someone who can be manipulated to burn his own daughter plus Melisandre tried seducing John Snow and it didn’t work, that alone makes him better than Stannis so :camby:

Thats why I said they messed up Stannis in the show:bell:

Anyways Snow is the predictable boring choice, I support Cersei or the Night King.

Anyone but that short qumayo with the lizards.:idontlike:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

Anyways Snow is the predictable boring choice, I support Cersei or the Night King.

Cersi, Jon/Dany, Night King. Those are the four main choices and I would rather not have any of them. What if Dany dies and Tyrion implements a non monarch based political system. I think he mentioned something like that in season 6/7 after Dany mentioned breaking the wheel.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Are you kidding me? Red wedding was the defining moment for Stark family, in this final season Starks will be reunited again.
Take it up with the writer waarya, I just posted the 21 episodes he recommends we watch before the finale.

The night king, now you are getting more interesting. If Bran is the night king, I wouldn’t mind him taking the throne either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending