Gorgeous Half-Somali, Half-Italian macaanto (Macaan Like Malawax iyo Malaab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
This confirms my idea
:ohhh:

When Somalis mix with Western Europeans (Irish, English, etc.) you get someone who looks “spicy white,” i.e. Italian, Spanish, Middle Eastern

When Somalis mix with Scandinavians (Nordish, etc.) you get a very Somali looking person with some European features, generally in skin tone/hair texture (Maya Jama, Alisha Boe)
What do you make of her..? Somali&Polish, but looks a bit more than spicy white:

The males are for us females saaxiib :comeon:
I've been observing half somali males for some time & noticed something: they almost always inherit the geeljire skinny body frame + straight/wavy hair from their non Somali side + light skin guy stereotypes, making them come across as a bit...soft
:cosbyhmm:

I've been observing half somali males for some time & noticed something: they almost always inherit the geeljire skinny body frame + straight/wavy hair from their non Somali side + light skin guy stereotypes, making them come across as a bit...soft

That's true for the ones mixed with white but the mixed Arab ones :diddyass:

Only a full Somali can satisfy you...

Status
Not open for further replies.