Gor Gor troops expected to land in Dhuusamareeb after return of Ahlu Sunna

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
in central Somalia the SNA is growing and alot of the sell swords have been incorporated into the 21st division, unfortunately, they are still lacking in training, equipment and facilities, so they are not 100% loyal, many of them actually just take payment from SNA and still engage in clan wars, just recently SNA captain was wounded in a clan war, what was he doing there ? go figure. The day the 21st division is fully functioning, no one can stand against them it was the largest and most powerful division back in the day.
Inshallah we go back to our glory days. May Allah bless the soldiers of the Somali People.

These suufis are annoying at best, Beesha Ceyr need to hold their terrorist cousins at bay before Galmudug changes its Capital from Dhusomareeb to Cadaado or somewhere else.

One needs to understand HG clan dynamics in order to understand these Ceyre Suufi zealous, of all the 4 HGs beesha Ceyr have the 2nd smallest land after Saruur but unlike Saruur beesha Ceyr are also the only Landlocked HGs, so if the worse were to come and these Suufi zealous cause any shenanigans we will just change Capital and Galmudug survives and Ceyr who are under the Hostage of the fanatics suufis will lose big time.

So anyway, there is nothing worry about here, all is fixed in Favor of Prosperous Galmudug.

View attachment 201346

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Ceyr the largest sub clan within HG on bar with Sacad?

Land don't necessarily translates to population especially in central Somalia.

Jungle

VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Ceyr the largest sub clan within HG on bar with Sacad?

Land don't necessarily translates to population especially in central Somalia.
They are most definitely the largest hg sib followed by salebaan and sacad

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I wanted to make sure because the earlier census recorded +25k Ceyr that means over half of HG are Ceyr.
You are correct, majority of Iljeex are Cayr, this is also confirmed by Google maps, check Guriceel, Samareeb and their dozen of tuulos in central Somalia, they are easily 70% of HG, while Sacad are like 10 and Saleebaan 15.

I went on that page and they say ahlu jama are allies with the somalia gouverment. Now tell me what is the difference between them and al shabab?

They don't blow people up - yet.

Other then that, they are a religiously extreme group that will not hesitate to kill you if you stand in their way.

So why dont they work with all shabab if they have the same believes?

They don't,

Let me give you an example, Al-shabab destroys grave sites or historic sites and believes it is forbidden, Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a encourages that and is more or less moderate in comparison to Al-shabab.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
They don't,

Let me give you an example, Al-shabab destroys grave sites or historic sites and believes it is forbidden, Ahlu Sunna Waljama'a encourages that and is more or less moderate in comparison to Al-shabab.
So Ahlu jama is more like turkey and qatar they are more modernised?

Trending

Latest posts