DEVELOPING NEWS GOP Rep Scott Perry introduces a bill to recognise Somaliland

Somalia is playing into Somalilands hands. The closer they get to China the closer America gets to recognizing Somaliland. It’s amazing how we are weaponizing their cuqdad against them

Yep, seems like Somalia's extremely close relationship is pushing the US towards us. I thought Bixi and his administration were fools for establishing a relationship with Taiwan, but turns out it was a smart move!

I don't think anything will come out of this. Being brutally honest

There's a saying for these type of actions

"Qowda Maqashi waxba ha uu qaban" meaning to do an action but not of sincerity.

If US wanted to recognise Somaliland, they can and nothing is stopping them. This is all "ilamereeyso" and to make Adeer Bixi's trip look as if it achieved something.

All this did is make China close to SFG.

I don't think anything will come out of this. Being brutally honest

There's a saying for these type of actions

"Qowda Maqashi waxba ha uu qaban" meaning to do an action but not of sincerity.

If US wanted to recognise Somaliland, they can and nothing is stopping them. This is all "ilamereeyso" and to make Adeer Bixi's trip look as if it achieved something.

All this did is make China close to SFG.

One step at a time . Somaliland will be recognized is matter of when .
I applaud kulmiye party hardworking of getting somaliland to where it is now .
When somaliland gets its independence in the future I hope you give credit to muse bixi and the cheese and take back your "ilmareeyso"
Reference

One step at a time . Somaliland will be recognized is matter of when .
I applaud kulmiye party hardworking of getting somaliland to where it is now .
When somaliland gets its independence in the future I hope you give credit to muse bixi and the cheese and take back your "ilmareeyso"
Reference
Don’t be delusional, the only way Somaliland can be recognised is thru referendum, just like the last African Country that was recognised (South Sudan) did.

Trending