Google's AI taught itself to walk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
This is the next big step in AI :qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

I find this AI stuff very creepy. It will give governments unlimited powers in the future. When you walk outside they can link AI with CCTV and know where their citizens are at all times. Also, AI can be used to suppress politically incorrect speech on social media. Creepy stuff.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I find this AI stuff very creepy. It will give governments unlimited powers in the future. When you walk outside they can link AI with CCTV and know where their citizens are at all times. Also, AI can be used to suppress politically incorrect speech on social media. Creepy stuff.
We already have sufficient technology to suppress "politically incorrect" stuff on social media though

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Peanuts compared to what is to come.

Humans will be enslaved by this AI technology.
As if we already aren't enslaved, how can it be any worse, had time picturing it in my head

Apollo

VIP
As if we already aren't enslaved, how can it be any worse, had time picturing it in my head

late 90s and 00s until mid-10s was the freedom era of the internet. Since about 2015 you are starting to see a lot more restrictions on it everywhere.

VixR

Veritas
I wonder how they 'incentivized' it to go from point A to B...

The climactic music they used elevates existential feelings of anxiety. Just look at the comments :dead:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I wonder how they 'incentivized' it to go from point A to B...

The climatic music they used elevates existential feelings of anxiety. Just look at the comments :dead:
How comes you don't post anymore, you used to post all the time :farmajoyaab:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Wait till AI starts learning and reaches technology singularity. It's gonna be a CyberPunk world, Nightcity here we come:lawd:

VixR

Veritas
How comes you don't post anymore, you used to post all the time :farmajoyaab:
Here bc I can't sleep rn. I'm juggling a lot.

Now that you mention it, tbh it's beneficial you take breaks from here or drastically limit your time on here. Try it, you'll see what I mean. It's completely warped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending