Google Translate confuses Somali language with Ooga Booga

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ethiopians did

There is no such thing as Ethiopians. I am referring to the groups who speak closely related languages to us and are genetically/culturally the closest to us(Afar, Oromo, Rendille, etc). All of them started writing their languages in the Latin script in the 20th century. Some Somali sheikhs tried creating scripts like the Far Wadaad or Osmaniya, but it never really took off. Maybe one day we will find some ancient remains showing an ancient wring system........

Apollo

VIP
There is no such thing as Ethiopians. I am referring to the groups who speak closely related languages to us and are genetically/culturally the closest to us(Afar, Oromo, Rendille, etc). All of them started writing their languages in the Latin script in the 20th century. Some Somali sheikhs tried creating scripts like the Far Wadaad or Osmaniya, but it never really took off. Maybe one day we will find some ancient remains showing an ancient wring system........

Everyone stole writing systems from their neighbours, look at the post above.

Muji

VIP
factz recently told me Somalia wasn’t colonised
Today I’m being told Ethiopians don’t exist

Wallahi I feel sorry for anyone who takes anything said on here seriously

Apollo

VIP

He meant that Ethiopians didn't do it, but Habeshas did.. a subset of Ethiopians. Read between the lines.

Most of the people on this forum will understand what I meant by that comment. You, on the other hand, will read things literally and take them out of context. I even clarified what I meant so there can be no confusion. Stop being so deliberately obtuse all the time.

Can you name the Cushitic-speaking people of East Africa who created a script?

Last edited:
I thought the British were known for being diplomatic in their speech. :dead:

This girl knowles has an issue with me for reasons unbeknownst to me.......I am not one of these little boys she chases around the forum...She needed to be remind to be of that with a delicate and subtle karbaash .I have more hair on my legs than most Faraxs; my beard grows like a Banu Hashim, therefore I demand respect by virtues of wisdom and intellect. I think she just needs a strong Somali Cushitic male in her life.

Knowles, have a good day walaalo:it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts