Google search algorithm is not up to my par....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have been searching feverishly about none fiction bio books about 18th century characters, and i had no luck~So i randomly went to amazon, purchased a book that i was "not" sooooo keen about and all of a sudden i get these gems amazon algorithm suggestions! A book came out last year! Exactly what i want! What i have been searching for! I am kinda speechless.

PS My only complaint is, the book has been written by a man. Men are not good in gossip. But at least the author is a journalist. So i expect a thorough material deliciousness

fullsz_1980-1000-6.jpg

Last edited:
I have been searching feverishly about none fiction bio books about 18th century characters, and i had no luck~So i randomly went to amazon, purchased a book that i was "not" sooooo keen about and all of a sudden i get these gems amazon algorithm suggestions! A book came out last year! Exactly what i want! What i have been searching for! I am kinda speechless.

PS My only complaint is, the book has been written by a man. Men are not good in gossip. But at least the author is a journalist. So i expect a thorough material deliciousness

fullsz_1980-1000-6.jpg
Are you familiar with the last free city? Its a Shakespeare-esque writing style and all together wonderful dialogue.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ok i am slighly UPSET. My book arrived. Very delicious. But i have a slight disappointment. I discovered a letter in the book about my subject. Very revealing. It showed me a different look about her. It revealed she was a high class qumaayo.

I love it! lol
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.