Google Refuses to block a movie insulting Prophet Muhammad PBUH

E85AF102-8DFC-4B36-A6A7-9E74BDC91D6E.jpeg

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
im confused. what do we do? at this point we will be hated, no point in caring. the prophet wouldn't have cared either. don't let it infuriate you.

im confused. what do we do? at this point we will be hated, no point in caring. the prophet wouldn't have cared either. don't let it infuriate you.
If this happened to the Jews would they even let this air? And if we pressure them the least they can do is block the movie in Muslim countries and release a statement saying they stand against Islamophobia.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
@BlackJack i found out that the movie is from a decade ago.
Also my Snapchat mutuals are all posting this, no wonder I never noticed I’ve been offline looool

If this happened to the Jews would they even let this air? And if we pressure them the least they can do is block the movie in Muslim countries and release a statement saying they stand against Islamophobia.
So true nobody would dare do it to jews even if someone tried it would've been blocked within seconds, the recent anti islamic activity lately came out of the blue i haven't heard of any terror attacks in a while I'm thinking they want to incite violence and controversy to convince people to hate us

Trending