Google Maps Shows Major Somali Towns such as Caabudwaaq are inside Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
One weird thing I've noticed is that Somalis have subconsciously accepted the disputed borders with Ethiopia and Kenya as they are yet no Somali government has ever signed a final border agreement with either country I can't understand why people would be outraged at Abudwaq being claimed by Ethiopia and not Jigjiga or Garrisa by Kenya:farmajoyaab:

That's because we know those lands are way beyond our capabilities and have not been part of Somalia (they shall soon return Insha'Allah) for a while now. We must focus on what we have first before reclaiming our lost lands.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
That's because we know those lands are way beyond our capabilities and have not been part of Somalia (they shall soon return Insha'Allah) for a while now. We must focus on what we have first before reclaiming our lost lands.
Then why be so opposed to Somaliland it's the same thing is it not? at least they are Somali and not foreign even if K5 or NFD somehow become independent it's their choice if they want to join the union Somaliland should be given that same opportunity

Merchant of Mogadishu

Then why be so opposed to Somaliland it's the same thing is it not? at least they are Somali and not foreign even if K5 or NFD somehow become independent it's their choice if they want to join the union Somaliland should be given that same opportunity

My thoughts on Somaliland are changing.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
My thoughts on Somaliland are changing.
Me too sxb it's all or nothing there's no logical argument against Somaliland you can't just be pro Somaliweyn when it suits you a IC monitored referendum should be held after their elections if they choose independence we should honestly let them go just like we let the other regions go:manny:

:gucciwhat: Aabudwaak is in Galmudug now? These clowns are claiming everybody's cities now. Tomorrow they will claim the moon.

Merchant of Mogadishu

Me too sxb it's all or nothing there's no logical argument against Somaliland you can't just be pro Somaliweyn when it suits you a IC monitored referendum should be held after their elections if they choose independence we should honestly let them go just like we let the other regions go:manny:

I'll make my thoughts known on a separate thread, Insha'Allah

Stay tuned.

:gucciwhat: Aabudwaak is in Galmudug now? These clowns are claiming everybody's cities now. Tomorrow they will claim the moon.
The president of cabudwaq

xaafcabudwaq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending