Goodness Vs Evil?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Have you Noticed-- with Goodness- ie Godliness it is very hard to become. But with Evilness-- it takes little effort. Its very easy and comfortable to be bad than Good. Why is that? With Goodness- you have to actually make a great effort to be.

Is it because Man & Woman are created BAD, and they have to earn the goodness by practice?

Is BAD the Base for humanity>?

No, Muslims don't have this silly concept as original sin like Christians. We are neutral and can sway to evil or good depending on our actions. 'Do we have a stronger tendency to do bad or good?' That's the correct question, not whether we were made bad.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep
If doing good was easy life wouldn't really be a test. It reminds of the hadith of Jibril when he saw the path to Jannah and Jahanam.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “When Allah created Paradise and Hellfire, He sent Gabriel to Paradise saying: Behold it and what I have prepared therein for its people. Gabriel came and looked at it and what Allah had prepared therein for its people. He returned to Allah and he said: By Your might, no one will hear of it but that he will enter it. Allah ordered that it be surrounded by adversity and he said: Return to it and behold what I have prepared therein for its people. Gabriel returned and found that it was surrounded by hardship. He returned to Allah and he said: By Your might, I fear that no one will enter it. Allah said: Go to the Hellfire and behold it and what I have prepared therein for its people. Gabriel found that it was in layers, one above another. He returned to Allah and he said: By Your might, no one who hears of it will enter it. Allah ordered that it be surrounded by desires and he said: Return to it. Gabriel returned and he said: By Your might, I fear that no one will escape it.”
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2560

What do you perceive as bad?

Many things like doing drugs, premarital sex etc... are very often encouraged by western media, thats why it may seem easy, I don't think humans have a natural inclination towards a lot of these things.

No, Muslims don't have this silly concept as original sin like Christians. We are neutral and can sway to evil or good depending on our actions. 'Do we have a stronger tendency to do bad or good?' That's the correct question, not whether we were made bad.
This has nothing to do with christianity.

I think it has to do with bad things being chaotic and unplanned while good things require effort and planning. Destruction is bad while creation is good but the former is easier than the latter because it doesn't require effort. Maybe human nature is just bad because its even difficult to say good things which shouldn't require any effort.

Have you Noticed-- with Goodness- ie Godliness it is very hard to become. But with Evilness-- it takes little effort. Its very easy and comfortable to be bad than Good. Why is that? With Goodness- you have to actually make a great effort to be.

Is it because Man & Woman are created BAD, and they have to earn the goodness by practice?

Is BAD the Base for humanity>?
Plato has expanded on all of this, read him for more info.

Trending