Goodbye, Champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caption this picture.

COwsI6IUEAAt5fW

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The man is master of deception. Of all the battles he had he has avoided so many dudes in their prime and others he refused

Mayweather single handedly killed the whole sport of boxing.:pacspit: He ain't no champ this motherfucker only pick fights he knows he can win. And still acts like a when he is in the ring with the injured or out of shape opponent.:wtfdis:Wladimir Klitschko is one of the last great champion's now we are left with adrien broner type niggas.

KXNG,

Yes, it is. And you're right about Mayweather changing the sport of boxing. He showed everyone how to write your own checks instead of settling for the small percentage white folks give you and for that he is labeled arrogant or whatever. A list of reasons why he is hated have nothing to do with him a boxer or what he does inside that ring.

What right do people have with what he does with his money? Or what he does with his social media accounts? Or who he's fvcking? You're mad at him for the wrong reasons, he was a boxer for almost 20 years and his record is 49-0. Let's just go with that.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
He took
KXNG,

Yes, it is. And you're right about Mayweather changing the sport of boxing. He showed everyone how to write your own checks instead of settling for the small percentage white folks give you and for that he is labeled arrogant or whatever. A list of reasons why he is hated have nothing to do with him a boxer or what he does inside that ring.

What right do people have with what he does with his money? Or what he does with his social media accounts? Or who he's fvcking? You're mad at him for the wrong reasons, he was a boxer for almost 20 years and his record is 49-0. Let's just go with that.
out of business that tuug Don King ...I applaud him ...I follow him on fb and I don't get mad at his money ...the other day he displayed 8 out of this world cars on the Tarmac with a gulf stream on the background ..he pictured himself throwing bundle of money on his gym back for a quick trip

He is talented you can't deny it. One of the greatest but not the greatest, he can't be his fights are shit, hence why I didn't bother with the fight or with highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts