Good phone

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1610787724933.png

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are you looking for a specific phone just any phone?

I like iPhone 12 pro max, the camer is spectacular, I would say even better than professional camera.

Apollo

VIP
My phone has sadly broke today and I need to buy a new one ASAP

Whats a good quality phone to buy that has a good camera?

Samsung S20 FE is a very good phone and not expensive.

Go Apple if you are vain and care what people think of you, but with nearly everyone having personalized cases and personalized settings/screensavers etc these days you can barely tell what phone brand a person has.

Samsung s21 is superior than any IOS powered device currently so yeah what did you have before?

S21 is wasting money, S20 FE has all the features a normal person wants. S21 is overkill and only for geeky spec chasers.

Apollo

VIP
Whatever you do
Don’t get android

Why make a multi-trillion dollar American company even richer by buying their overpriced phones?

Many American Tech companies swindle people through marketing and hype. For example with EV cars everybody thinks Tesla is the gold standard, but even there they are scamming people as EV cars from Volkswagen or Toyota are just as good and much cheaper.

Don't buy American brands. Support European and East Asian companies.

Royalflush

novacane
Why make a multi-trillion dollar American company even richer by buying their overpriced phones?

Many American Tech companies swindle people through marketing and hype. For example with EV cars everybody thinks Tesla is the gold standard, but even there they are scamming people as EV cars from Volkswagen or Toyota are just as good and much cheaper.

Don't buy American brands. Support European and East Asian companies.
They’re all the same

Trending

Latest posts