Good news : Sudan’s Siad Barre is on the verge of being ousted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
Omar al Bashir’s regime is on the verge of collapse .

Mr Bashir was going to help the Farmaajo administration stay in power by training NISA into a force that could spy on Somalis and quell dissent .

It’s a good for Somalis and East Africa as another Farmaajo ally comes crashing down .

DRACO

VIP
What do you find funny about my post ?
South Sudan is going through the same crisis. The question is who will take over when they leave.
Sudan can have democratic elections if he steps down , the people are united.
Wishful thinking Bashir ain’t going nowhere anytime soon :mjlol:
His times up, No doubt.
Whether he stays or gets dragged accross the streets of Khartoum it has no bearing on Somalia

It was a good a laugh doe by @DRACO
Farmaajo is about to loose his only ally which could actually help him hold on to villa Somalia with NISA.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
What do you find funny about my post ?

Sudan can have democratic elections if he steps down , the people are united.

His times up, No doubt.

Farmaajo is about to loose his only ally which could actually help him hold on to villa Somalia with NISA.
NISA works with CIA and here you are talking about Sudan and local African countries only people from unrecognized provinces like Salamiland worry about losing 2nd rate country support you think locally because know one knows you globally :trumpsmirk:

https://www.mareeg.com/fidsan.php?sid=27468&tirsan=3

Somalians has lost another ally @Juuqbuuqluuq

What do you think will happen next?
@Apollo @Factz @AussieHustler

@DRACO

Ask @Asaana she is Sudanese and is better informed than me. My thoughts are as soon as the Saudis and the Emirates pump in billions of dollars and stabilise the economy with government subsidies for food and fuel, the majority of the public will accept the nine months set by the junta to hold the elections and abandon the educated class and their conditions of holding the elections in 3 years. The rise in prices of food and fuel is what triggered this crisis and addressing it will break up the unity of the opposition.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalians have lost another ally @Juuqbuuqluuq

What do you think will happen next in Sudan?
@Apollo @Factz @AussieHustler

He should learn the mistake of Somalia and what happened when Siad Barre tried to stay in power. He ended up ruining the country and caused disunity among the people.

He should leave the office and allow the democratic election to take place or else North Sudan will become like how Somalia was in 1991.

Last edited:
He should learn the mistake of Somalia and what happened when Siad Barre tried to stay in power. He ended up ruining the country and caused disunity among the people.

Omar should leave the office and allow the democratic election to take place or else North Sudan will become like how Somalia was in 1991.

@Factz

Isn’t Omar Bashir gone?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@Factz

Isn’t Omar Bashir gone?

Sorry, I'm talking about his successor Ahmed Awad Ibn Auf who was the general of Sudan's national army took office by force similar to what Siad Barre did in his seizure of power in 1969.

He will face the same fate of Siad Barre until he steps down and allows the democractic election to take place. The people of Sudan have already decided what they want.

He should leave the office and allow the democratic election to take place or else North Sudan will become like how Somalia was in 1991.
He was a frail scared man. The mire I read the more I think he was a self conscious coward:drakelaugh:

image0-1.jpg

Sorry, I'm talking about his successor Ahmed Awad Ibn Auf who was the general of Sudan's national army took office by force similar to what Siad Barre did in his seizure of power in 1969.

He will face the same fate of Siad Barre until he steps down and allows the democractic election to take place. The people of Sudan have already decided what they want.

@Factz

Didn’t Awad Ibn Auf resign too? Even his replacement Abdel Fatah Burhan doesn’t wield total power, it’s confusing who leads the junta, however one of the most powerful men is the militia leader of the (RSF) Hemeti Hamdan, who is a Janjaweed and responsible for the atrocities in Darfur. @Asaana could enlighten us further on this revolution and counter-revolution madness.

Comparing the Sudan crisis to the tribal uprising and clan vengeful overthrow of Siad Barre is misleading and intellectually dishonest. Do you see the military bombing homes in Khartoum and elsewhere? Do you see clan militias targeting certain clan members? as usual, the intention of the correlation is clan point scoring. Go ahead till you guys knock your breasts out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts