Good News! Minneapolis is first US city to beat Inflation: A Trend?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1696644533645.png

The national inflation rate has subsided in recent months, but it’s still too high for the financial comfort of millions of Americans.

Not so in Minneapolis, the first major U.S. metropolitan area to successfully get a grip on inflation. In May, the official inflation rate for the Minneapolis–St.Paul–Bloomington region was 1.8%, lower than that of any other major metro area and just below the Federal Reserve’s 2% inflation target.

Yaraye

VIP
i went to buy chips few days ago. I used to pay $1.10 for a medium bag but now it's $2.50! :damn:

I know I'm sounding hella broke :stressed:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i went to buy chips few days ago. I used to pay $1.10 for a medium bag but now it's $2.50! :damn:

I know I'm sounding hella broke :stressed:

No huuno- u r sounding tom boyish

No huuno- u r sounding tom boyish
Eedo is it okay to be attracted to psychotic women? By psychotic I mean crazy, qalbidhagax, evil, uncontrollable.

some of their attributes….

They enjoy watching you show dominance.
(Example getting into fights). They’re crazy and not scared of anything and mare always testing you. They are trouble, and trouble comes from them, they constantly cause trouble which makes them fun to be around with.

I wanted to start a thread for this topic and see if there are other Farax’s who feel the same way.

Last edited:
View attachment 297416

The national inflation rate has subsided in recent months, but it’s still too high for the financial comfort of millions of Americans.

Not so in Minneapolis, the first major U.S. metropolitan area to successfully get a grip on inflation. In May, the official inflation rate for the Minneapolis–St.Paul–Bloomington region was 1.8%, lower than that of any other major metro area and just below the Federal Reserve’s 2% inflation target.

The city has great social benefits and public welfare programs if any other city tried to copy MN they would be deep in the red. On the other hand, MN gets away with it because it is the headquarters state for many huge companies like 3M and Target. The tax revenue is probably crazy.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The city has great social benefits and public welfare programs if any other city tried to copy MN they would be deep in the red. On the other hand, MN gets away with it because it is the headquarters state for many huge companies like 3M and Target. The tax revenue is probably crazy.

Tax is not so different from most states. But u r right MN balances welfare with Jobs. A low income person with no education past high school can have a good life. Not to mention Somali population and other refugee nations pack the state which is a major revenue- so much that we receive checks from IRS for surplus- which is great!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo is it okay to be attracted to psychotic women? By psychotic I mean crazy, qalbidhagax, evil, uncontrollable.

(Example getting into fights). They’re crazy and not scared of anything and mare always testing you. They are trouble, and trouble comes from them, they constantly cause trouble which makes them fun to be around with.

I wanted to start a thread for this topic and see if there are other Farax’s who feel the same way.

huuno stay away from them. Get a religious maryaan xaliimo and make Hooyo happy

in if its a smash and dash its fine but never ever marry a women like that you will commit suicide

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If y’all want to know why Somalis flocked to Minneapolis this is why. Minnesota is the GOAT state.
:wow:

huuno stay away from them. Get a religious maryaan xaliimo and make Hooyo happy
I’m not talking about women like Wednesday or cardi that’s qashin they’re pretenders. These women can be unpredictable, they don’t need a man’s help, nobody messes with their family too No huuno it’s not like I’m gonna marry one anyway it’s just fantasy. I don’t wanna sleep and dine with death.

Trending