good new sci fi shows on Netflix?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I finished warching la casa de papel third season. So I was looking at couple episodes of lost in space.

In beginning I thought man this is awesome
Wa lakin after 4 episodes I'm starting to realize
This show had been adapted for children too since the people hardly curse
There is no sex ( wtf man if you were lost in space wouldn't you want to bust a last nut?).
Hardly any blood although many people did get killed. Hardly any brothers.

Dafuq. Fck this shit.

Any recommendations ?

I will check it out akhi thanks WA lakin I'm not really of the robot type yes space ships and earth getting destroyed lakin robots not really

Sxb each episode is different just check it out, i think it's only one episode where robots are included out of the many others.

Altered Carbon is alright, probably much better than Lost in Space. I'm still waiting for a mind-blowing space sci-fi.

Black Mirror is good also. It's an anthology series so you can pick and choose.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What does it mean 'bursting nut'?
5560.jpg

VixR

Veritas
For anyone who wants space-based Sci-Fi try “The Expanse” if you have Amazon Video. The best I’ve seen in a while.

I’d say give the 1st Epi a wide berth (you still need to watch it for foundational purposes). The first time I tried to watch it, I abandoned it bc of the 1st Epi, but after that it’s pretty good.

Trailer:

CaliTedesse

VIP
Altered Carbon is alright, probably much better than Lost in Space. I'm still waiting for a mind-blowing space sci-fi.

Black Mirror is good also. It's an anthology series so you can pick and choose.
So you have watched lost in space tell me what do you think of it?

CaliTedesse

VIP
For anyone who wants space-based Sci-Fi try “The Expanse” if you have Amazon Video. The best I’ve seen in a while.

I’d say give the 1st Epi a wide berth (you still need to watch it for foundational purposes). The first time I tried to watch it, I abandoned it bc of the 1st Epi, but after that it’s pretty good.

Trailer:
I will check it out boo thank u

Ooh yeah how can i forget ( The 100) it's all about space travels and especially as i like to call it " Doom & gloom" end of the world, it might fit your criteria.

So you have watched lost in space tell me what do you think of it?

I watched 1 episode last year. I don't remember much, but I've put it in the generic garbage show category.

But I'm pretty snobby and elitist when it comes to TV show, so take that with a grain of salt.

CaliTedesse

VIP
I watched 1 episode last year. I don't remember much, but I've put it in the generic garbage show category.

But I'm pretty snobby and elitist when it comes to TV show, so take that with a grain of salt.
Akhi lost in space was better than I expected walle bille. First episodes or half of season waa xaar . though. Now I'm going to try the recommendations

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
I finished warching la casa de papel third season. So I was looking at couple episodes of lost in space.

In beginning I thought man this is awesome
Wa lakin after 4 episodes I'm starting to realize
This show had been adapted for children too since the people hardly curse
There is no sex ( wtf man if you were lost in space wouldn't you want to bust a last nut?).
Hardly any blood although many people did get killed. Hardly any brothers.

Dafuq. Fck this shit.

Any recommendations ?

@CaliTedesse narcos

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

Trailer:

@VixR vikings is the best amazon show

CaliTedesse

VIP
Ooh yeah how can i forget ( The 100) it's all about space travels and especially as i like to call it " Doom & gloom" end of the world, it might fit your criteria.

Just watched 2 episodes . It's a great show sxb walle bille

Trending