GOOD MORNING SOMALISPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
HAPPY SUNDAY TO ALL OF YOU AND LET ME SHARE WITH YOU MY FAVORITE SONG.

How are you though? I'm fine, i just finished eating. I feel pumped up.
And how are you going to plan your week? Tell me more! I want to know.
For me , i'm planning on getting my school stuff ready for the week, reading my books and working out. I don't do drugs, so i'm always healthy. Al hamdoulah:salute::camby:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Good morning brother. Thank you for sharing ur plan with us. :)

We have been having unusually great weather lately, I want to take advantage by doing outdoorsy activities. I haven’t decided yet but I hope u have a great Maalin :)

For me , i'm planning on getting my school stuff ready for the week, reading my books and working out. I don't do drugs, so i'm always healthy. Al hamdoulah:salute::camby:
The male is not biologically suited for infant-rearing. I was helping my umul sister feed her baby last night. My testicals would wedge under my body while i was trying to bottle feed him, any position i sat in was more uncomfortable(f*cking painful)Men are not made for child raising!

halwa

✨🌙
The male is not biologically suited for infant-rearing. I was helping my umul sister feed her baby last night. My testicals would wedge under my body while i was trying to bottle feed him, any position i sat in was more uncomfortable(f*cking painful)Men are not made for child raising!

Good that you’ve come to that conclusion. Give your mother and sister a kiss to show your appreciation of their motherly duties.

I recently changed my workout regiment. I now only do pushups everyday. 100push ups.:gnzbryw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending