GOOD MIGHTY LORD; just got offered 1 year ESL teaching in China

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
i already can see you folks having a field day on this.

I’ll pass my knowledge of my little English to the Chinaman

Over 500 million women there. You will be swimming in pussy. Unlike the Colombians the ch*nk women have far lower sexual diseaeses on average. One thing i always admired the chinese is their disdain for fat people

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You come here bro!
China is the land of opportunities.

My friend went there to teach and came back. He hooked me up with his Canadian-chinese recruiter. I was made to download a chat thing called “WeChat” :gucciwhat:

Then this chinaman conducted an interview with me over this chat thing.

From what a gathered from my friend I’d be teaching the simplest of English. My friend is gassing up life in China. He loves the food over there and he loved how he saved $42k from working there for a year. On top of that he talked about how he would fly to Thailand for as cheap as $80 for a long weekend. :salute:

VixR

Veritas
Lmfao thailand is a no go unless he likes to be surprised by lady boys
I think rkelly is drowning his sorrows in pussy. He’s not very picky. He’s even making drastic life changes off the accessibility of it as long as he’s saving some change in the process.

Working one year getting paid $1,500-2,000 a month teaching English to Chinese people while your social life is close to non-existent because you can't even communicate in their language outside work doesn't sound great to me.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Working one year getting paid $1,500-2,000 a month teaching English to Chinese people while your social life is close to non-existent because you can't even communicate in their language outside work doesn't sound great to me.

$3k sxb

Besides I’m going to a city full of Somali students. Can you imagine the Xaliimos I’ll have as concubines.

I think rkelly is drowning his sorrows in pussy. He’s not very picky. He’s even making drastic life changes off the accessibility of it as long as he’s saving some change in the process.
A cheapass sex addict looking for a good time with second and third world women willing to risk it all for a happy ending is becoming more common than ever before

Reborn
My friend went there to teach and came back. He hooked me up with his Canadian-chinese recruiter. I was made to download a chat thing called “WeChat” :gucciwhat:

Then this chinaman conducted an interview with me over this chat thing.

From what a gathered from my friend I’d be teaching the simplest of English. My friend is gassing up life in China. He loves the food over there and he loved how he saved $42k from working there for a year. On top of that he talked about how he would fly to Thailand for as cheap as $80 for a long weekend. :salute:

Yh what you're friend said is pretty much true.Over the past 10 months I worked as an English teacher,football commentator,model and won entrepreneurship competitions here.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Teaching is one of the noblest professions, knowledge is infinite and u passing that down to a generation is without a doubt the most positive thing u can do, I hope that u don’t pass in the offer :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
7959.jpg

Trending