Good Luck Galmudug Conference

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I agree with the guy from the 16:24 mark. Listen to him, he said we need to rebuild our cultural elders roles, define their roles, because they handle 'blood related' matters, we are tribes he said, we can't just over-ride this long history. It is the very thing that protected Somalis after the 'govt' collapsed. If we were like the western world who just adopts new ideas and eliminates 'culture' you will see what happens to them, they cannot live a single day without an administration because they have no common culture to unite on to keep stability.

If the cards were reversed and America had to go thru what Somalia did, wallahi they would be in damn disaster mode, living like cave men, worse then H2TU N TUTSI. This model can be demonstrated if you want. Take away police stations, courts, political leaders in just in one large city of a million people in America and leave them with their weapons, you will see what happens. It will be back to the cave men era. Maxay ku wada hadlan? dhiig kama dhexayso, diintuna way ku kala feker duwan yihin christianityka, luqad keliya ba uu dhaxayso ay ku wada hadlan keliya ma aha inu luqad heeshish keenayso looooooooooool. If they can't agree on a government in America, they are screwed and they know it, there is no cultural systems in place to provide a blanket of protection for their people in the case of a government collapse.

Japan and China are vastly different with ancient cultural systems still in-tact and followed by their people, even if a government doesn't exist, they can revert to some ancient systems. The western world is cultureless, they cannot revert to any system beyond 'governance' why would u want this 'achille heels' is beyond me.

The guy even said we should base our politics on 'neo traditionalism' that we agree on preserving our culture first and foremost, we must have a party like this in Somalia, I would sign up as a member definitely. Each party can have their own foreign policy, economic policy, defense policy, social services policies. But a party must stand for something values or cultural based. Maybe @Apollo can open up another party that is against 'traditions and values' and then also incorporate an economic, foreign, defence, and social service policies into his party.

We will stand for two different values, me for keeping tribe and tradition alive, and for you to eliminate it and join the modern world. We can then slug it out over our economic, foreign, defence, and social services policy which is just 'day to day' functions of a state. We will have two major parties then lets call one 'wadaniga' a nationalist based party and another one will be 'horumarka' party which focuses on progress and moving away from tribal traditions and creating new class systems like rich, middle, poor, or creating individuals not tribes.

Wallahi we can do it @Lex Luther. I'll definitely stand up for 'wadaniga' party but I might swing to 'horumarka' @Apollo left wing progressive party if I see his economic policy is region first, where-as wadaniga might mogadishu first. U see u create a criss cross of memberships to your parties on different policies. Some may join u cuz they like ur protecting their identity and culture and tribal stuff, some might like apollo cause they like independent type of society the west is where tribe isn't needed, some might like wadaniga MILITARY POLICY which is keep all cadows of somalia at bay, where-as apollo be like lets use 'cushite' card on our neighbors not war.

We will have right and left wing politics in somalia by then. Somalis insulting each other on im wadani where-as your progressive and allowing our culture to dilute. U FIGHT ON PRINCIPLES NOW

Last edited:

Trending