Good looking somalis

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:

You have a stash

giphy.gif

Tall in different flavours depending on the mood - Caramel, Mocha or Americano.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I got bros I can hit you up with, but I need to make sure you're worth their time though. They're all in Toronto, ages 17 - 25. :westbrookswag:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Tell that to all the guys who said I have unreasonable expectations.
No guy would ever say that's unreasonable expectations. Don't make stuff up. In fact, those characteristics you mentioned should be the bare minimum, don't settle for less.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
And what is the full story?
Idk, maybe that you're ugly or something? If you were ugly and fat then it would make sense why a man would say those are unreasonable expectations coming from you. If they said it was unreasonable flat out, they'd be admitting they're not good looking, or have a good job etc etc. No guy would admit that.

Idk, maybe that you're ugly or something? If you were ugly and fat then it would make sense why a man would say those are unreasonable expectations coming from you. If they said it was unreasonable flat out, they'd be admitting they're not good looking, or have a good job etc etc. No guy would admit that.
I don’t consider myself Ugly I actually think I’m pretty cute. But I may have added that he had to watch my Kdramas with me and stop smoking and go to the gym and we have to live near my family and he should probably go back to college and he had to stop thirsting over girls online that’s not to much to ask for.
:kendrickcry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.