Good looking somalis

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What if you find your love on sspot, you can always make a video on YouTube describing how you guys met.

One day as I was minding my own business lurking through the generals, I stumbled upon a thread, I read through the replies and a certain male member who was a chauvinist made a comment in the thread, I immediately hit Qashin, and moved on to the other replies,after couple of hours he slid into my private messaging box and asked me why I qashiined his post, I told him I forgot why, he asked where I lived, and what I did for a living, our small talk turned into long paragraphs back to back messages, finally I found the courage to give him my IG, he slid into my dm, kids that's how I met your father.

@SOULSEARCHING that could be your story, give these ashy Abdis I mean these wonderful gentlemen on sspot a chance.

What if you find your love on sspot, you can always make a video on YouTube describing how you guys met.

One day as I was minding my own business lurking through the generals, I stumbled upon a thread, I read through the replies and a certain male member who was a chauvinist made a comment in the thread, I immediately hit Qashin, and moved on to the other replies,after couple of hours he slid into my private messaging box and asked me why I qashiined his post, I told him I forgot why, he asked where I lived, and what I did for a laughing, our small talk turned into long paragraphs back to back messages, finally I found the courage to give him my IG, he slid into my dm, kids that's how I met your father.

@SOULSEARCHING that could be your story, give these ashy Abdis I mean these wonderful gentlemen on sspot a chance.

For a second i thought you were speaking from experience :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Knew a Somalispot love story is too good to be true.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP

One day as I was minding my own business lurking through the generals, I stumbled upon a thread, I read through the replies and a certain male member who was a chauvinist made a comment in the thread, I immediately hit Qashin, and moved on to the other replies,after couple of hours he slid into my private messaging box and asked me why I qashiined his post, I told him I forgot why, he asked where I lived, and what I did for a living, our small talk turned into long paragraphs back to back messages, finally I found the courage to give him my IG, he slid into my dm, kids that's how I met your father.

I have shared to much about myself on this forum , I don't want my potential husband to know my life story :ftw9nwa:

Do not get sad
You would get whatever allah has decreed for you husband and kids
Life needs patience and
Hear after needs deeds and faith

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Posting IG accounts or photos on here is like a breach of trust (unless they are a public figure that want to be known but how many Abdis are like that - few if any). The world is also so small that the probability of them finding their mug on here is quite high. And they will know who it was traced back to.
:stressed: I'm no she-pimp.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Posting IG accounts or photos on here is like a breach of trust (unless they are a public figure that want to be known but how many Abdis are like that - few if any). The world is also so small that the probability of them finding their mug on here is quite high. And they will know who it was traced back to.
:stressed: I'm no she-pimp.

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:

You have a stash

Trending

Latest posts