Good looking Guy

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
This man don’t know he’s already married to me.

btw any info about him you guys know?
Degree? Job? Age?height?
52BF2901-32DE-47F7-A3FE-49658E720920.jpeg

A lot of Halimos are mentally married to him. Didn’t he have an insta? Maybe you can start a convo and ask him.:icon lol:
Lol probably the only guy we’d be all okay with marrying 4. I know I’d be fine being wifey numero uno and y’all can be next in line....I’d understand :whew:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Are we already in the Matin Season?
:ohhh:

I better open an IG account and join the Horny Trend

:ohdamn::mjohreally:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It’s the facial expressions which signal a tendency to be a narcissist. A pretty boy isn’t one that’ll raise children with you and take you grocery shopping on Sunday.

Now, a tall, maarin-dark skin man who’s athletic with a nice, white smile though...:banderas:

It's the pursed lips isn't it? And the fact that he's co-signing himself with the thumbs up. I read a body language book but not exactly an expert on what this means about his character. *Scratches head.*

It's the pursed lips isn't it? And the fact that he's co-signing himself with the thumbs up. I read a body language book but not exactly an expert on what this means about his character. *Scratches head.*
Yeah. These types are easy on the eyes, but tough on the heart (and wallet, as they’re normally broke).

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
:whoa:cut him some slack. Be EZ on the guy girls.

Interesting how us handsome guys are harshly judged by everyone, it's like a curse of sorts.
It's not always that we're all ass-holes or narcissists but we are constantly faced with issues that stem from our looks.
From young age, manipulative women try to trap you and low tier woman harass you at school or work while good women think you're taken at best or a fk boy and when you're with one she turns in to a total control freak.

Then you come to realize that even your homies treated you like shit because they perceived you as a threat and directed under-handed criticism to make u feel like shit. like wtf i wasn't in a competition with you and always wanted the best for you. :mjhaps:

All I know is that the place he resides ( Finland ) produces well built somali men due to the viking food served at our schools. We are well built and thanks to the great educational system, financially succesful. This is all based around me btw. I would advice you to shop around the blessed land:yacadiim:

Xaruun

VIP
:whoa:cut him some slack. Be EZ on the guy girls.

Interesting how us handsome guys are harshly judged by everyone, it's like a curse of sorts.
It's not always that we're all ass-holes or narcissists but we are constantly faced with issues that stem from our looks.
From young age, manipulative women try to trap you and low tier woman harass you at school or work while good women think you're taken at best or a fk boy and when you're with one she turns in to a total control freak.

Then you come to realize that even your homies treated you like shit because they perceived you as a threat and directed under-handed criticism to make u feel like shit. like wtf i wasn't in a competition with you and always wanted the best for you. :mjhaps:
I guess the good guys don’t want them :mjlol:

Trending