GOOD FUCKING GRIEF! Look at this embarrassment! 1st lady of 1 bedroom N Villa Somalia carries around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
a purse she bought through the Buffalo city welfare agency.

She carried it around in this state reception where the purse became a hinderance to greet the officials. Where’s her assistant ? Why have the purse with you lady ? Talk about going from managing monthly Buffalo, NY ceydh for a household to a state affairs :nahgirl::nahgirl:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Who dressed her? Her clothes are atrocious and she should lose weight. Look at the other First Lady, she looks sophisticated and elegant.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Who dressed her? Her clothes are atrocious and she should lose weight. Look at the other First Lady, she look sophisticated.

The other lady looks like her grand daughter. She eating good nowadays, I mean she went from Buffalo, NY fixed ceydh allowance of $230 food stamp to an open bank in Switzerland

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The other lady looks like her grand daughter. She eating good nowadays, I mean she went from Buffalo, NY fixed ceydh allowance of $230 food stamp to an open bank in Switzerland

Farmaajo is not happy. Hopefully he's going to marry a MX qalanjo who he can show off soon.

R.Kelly

Why not post the wives of other Somali “politicians” like the “presidents” of the Tribal enclaves in Somalia and Somaliland? They will make Farmaajo’s wife look skinny like an aneroxic. With few exceptions, most Somali women over 35 with children become big boned.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Farmaajo is not happy. Hopefully he's going to marry a MX qalanjo who he can show off soon.
She'll definitely be Murusade. Last I heard @embarassing was single and looking to mingle.
:russ:
R.Kelly

Why not post the wives of other Somali politicians like the presidents of the Tribal enclaves in Somalia and Somaliland? They will make Farmaajo’s wife look skinny like an aneroxic. With few exceptions, most Somali women over 35 with children become big boned.
Don't you dare slander our esteemed first lady, you filthy gay apostate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending