Good diet thread

Ask me anything about good diet habits. This is my job and I charge a lot for it but I am willing to share it all for free. Include what your goal is before you ask your questions.

@Admin sticky this bro/sis

I want to know how to gain muscles more quickly in terms of diet. Also what type of food should you add to the normal somali diet to have complete diet. And finally did you study nutrition in uni for bachelor?

Ask me anything about good diet habits. This is my job and I charge a lot for it but I am willing to share it all for free. Include what your goal is before you ask your questions.

@Admin sticky this bro/sis
How can I introduce high glycemic index carbs back into my diet after a cut without negating all the hard work? I'm on a 40/30/30 protein, fat, carb macro split, with my carbs being at 125grams is that helps.
I just want to eat pasta again:kendrickcry:

How can I introduce high glycemic index carbs back into my diet after a cut without negating all the hard work? I'm on a 40/30/30 protein, fat, carb macro split, with my carbs being at 125grams is that helps.
I just want to eat pasta again:kendrickcry:
What is your caloric daily intake?

Anyways sometimes the way you eat your food makes all the difference. For example, if you ate a plate of pasta and a cup of sugary tea on their own with nothing else vs if you eat the same exact meal but with some healthy fat like avocado and a small amount of animal protein like chicken or fish, the effect on the body will be different. You are more likely to gain more fat from the first method even thought the carb and sugar content is exactly the same.

so try eating your carbs alongside protein and fat always rather than them alone.

Also someone mentioned intermittent fasting and they are right. If you can fast 14-16 hours a day and you combine your food ever time you eat, you will build more muscles easily.

lastly why so much carbs? Your body doesn’t even need them, you can function fine without them.

I personally do 50/30/20 fat/protein/car.

I want to know how to gain muscles more quickly in terms of diet. Also what type of food should you add to the normal somali diet to have complete diet. And finally did you study nutrition in uni for bachelor?
Add whole pasture raised eggs, chicken, fish and red meat sparingly as your protein.
Beans, and veggies like broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes are also good.

for example you could have oats, some eggs and some fat like avocado in the morning for breakfast.
The around lunch you can have rice, beans, chicken and some veggies.

for dinner you could have meat, broccoli, your protein shakes etc..

you could have a fourth meal of mash potatoes with meat and subag somali if you are slow gainer. It is amazing!

every meal your eat should have protein and fat and carbs. And for snacks you can have nuts but you will have to be consistent.

also gaining muscle fast means gaining fat along because no one ever gains just pure muscles.

Add whole pasture raised eggs, chicken, fish and red meat sparingly as your protein.
Beans, and veggies like broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes are also good.

for example you could have oats, some eggs and some fat like avocado in the morning for breakfast.
The around lunch you can have rice, beans, chicken and some veggies.

for dinner you could have meat, broccoli, your protein shakes etc..

you could have a fourth meal of mash potatoes with meat and subag somali if you are slow gainer. It is amazing!

every meal your eat should have protein and fat and carbs. And for snacks you can have nuts but you will have to be consistent.

also gaining muscle fast means gaining fat along because no one ever gains just pure muscles.

Thanks dude :salute:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
What is your caloric daily intake?

Anyways sometimes the way you eat your food makes all the difference. For example, if you ate a plate of pasta and a cup of sugary tea on their own with nothing else vs if you eat the same exact meal but with some healthy fat like avocado and a small amount of animal protein like chicken or fish, the effect on the body will be different. You are more likely to gain more fat from the first method even thought the carb and sugar content is exactly the same.

so try eating your carbs alongside protein and fat always rather than them alone.

Also someone mentioned intermittent fasting and they are right. If you can fast 14-16 hours a day and you combine your food ever time you eat, you will build more muscles easily.

lastly why so much carbs? Your body doesn’t even need them, you can function fine without them.

I personally do 50/30/20 fat/protein/car.
Give us an example of 50/30/20 in a meal? FYI my calorie intake is 1800, trying to lose weight atm.
Also, tell us do’s and don’ts of cheat meal? For example if I’m craving for sweet and salt food, how do I go about it?

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Intermittent Fasting 18:6 keeps me fit,
young, my insulin level low, reduce inflammation and stay at 121 pounds UK size 10 for years it’s easy, cheap and mostly effective to burn fat no need to follow fad diets am 5’3 petite I can’t carry more than 143 pounds without having breathing and joint problems

Trending