Good Business Idea For PL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I noticed every building in PL and generally all Somalia lackany sort of 'lock-smith'. They don't have 'keys' to they're homes or buildings or factories. They just use some big ass 'ganjeel' or front-gate in normal homes, in businesses or factories they use some exterior walled compound structure to keep un-wanted people out. I think the excessive costs of these structures can be stopped if we had a lock-smith, who goes to each home and sets them up with door locks and security systems. The won't need those silly big front gates anymore.

Plus those factories or plants won't need to use silly walled compounds either once they know DR Osman brings in lock-smith factory that can service any business, home, or factory in PL or Somalia for a small cost on they're security needs. What you say guys? See if there was a bank in PL, maybe a local person would see an opportunity in this and go to the bank for a loan, but no we can't do that because of the 'infamous ribbah'. How do we begin start ups with-out loans. Please set up banking environment PL, and u will succeed wallahi. We will have a huge turn over yearly on start ups and people hiring people across so many different sectors.

People do have keys to their homes and gates.

The big walls are mostly for privacy. This is different to what you are used to in Australia. You're only allowed to build fences up to 2m, and the council probably won't approve you to build 2m tall rock or brick walls in most areas.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
People do have keys to their homes and gates.

The big walls are mostly for privacy. This is different to what you are used to in Australia. You're only allowed to build fences up to 2m, and the council probably won't approve you to build 2m tall rock or brick walls in most areas.

I don't remember any keys to our home in Hamar, maybe I was young and not paying attention. They have this 'lock' on the 'ganjeel' but it's not a key or anything, it's more like a rotating hand held lock. You don't use a key but your hand to lock or unlock the Ganjeel to your house. Once past the gate and Inside the house, I never remember seeing any locks on any doors at all either. Mind you this was back in 99 Mogadishu, Hodan District.

Trending