Good and Bad things about being tall

Suldaan Mumiin

Disadvantages:
-Body-Proportions, I mean being shorter means being a small fat stick on the ground, limbs gives you a problem if you are tall. A shorter person can recover from a push better than a tall person, and most cases Somali males are more skinnier the taller they get. Also when your tall you have skinnier arms or thinner legs.

-Your head hitting everywhere, if you never experienced this then you have a really tall door or cabinet. When ever hooyo tells me to get saliid or maraaq maaji my head would hit the cabinet or sometimes when I am walking and I don't tuck my head down my accidentally hit my head on the top the door frame.

-Every God damn person is a shortie when you see them, every time I salam an uncle or friend they are short and the head tilt just has to happen.

Advantages:
-You can hide anything in a high place, that's how I hid my brother Ipad for 2 months

-Intimidation is at your command, people respect you out of fear in society a tall person is usually dominant.

-Help your hooyo get stuff from the cupboard always.

It not bad to be tall, its a blessing and say Masha-Allah for having it.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Intimidation is at your command, people respect you out of fear in society a tall person is usually dominant.
That’s false. Short men are at the top of the dominance hierarchy in combat sport and the elitist class of the military for a reason. Manlets have far better advantage over the tall ones;

They’re much more agile, athletic, can build muscles easier, faster, have strength/power advantage and better proportions.

This is what women don't understand. Tall men have their center of gravity higher, thus making them more clumsy in the art of fighting than manlets or average sized people.

They’ll automatically assume tall = guaranteed protection. Tall men are also so laid back to the point where they won’t put in any effort building masses because of their superior complex whereas shorter men are more likely to engage in physical activities in daily basis and focus to improve their Napolean complex which makes them more intimidating.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
That’s false. Short men are at the top of the dominance hierarchy

That's just a minority suffering from the Napoleon complex.

On average taller people tend to be in more dominant positions.

Just like how most rich people are taller.

The only thing hobbits have going for them is being able to sit comfortably in economy airplane seats.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
That's just a minority suffering from the Napoleon complex.

On average taller people tend to be in more dominant positions.

Just like how most rich people are taller.

The only thing hobbits have going for them is being able to sit comfortably in economy airplane seats.
OP is talking about the physical advantages/disadvantages.

Short men are at the top of the dominance hierarchy in combat sport and the elitist class of the military because physically they thrive in everything that tall people don’t have yet women have the misconception that having a tall hubby gives them a false sense of security.

Being a CEO as a lanky stick figure is not the same as dominating in the SOF unit or MMA as a 5’8 manlet with a frame thicker than slender men’s penor.

Last edited:

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
OP is talking about the physical advantages/disadvantages.

Short men are at the top of the dominance hierarchy in combat sport and the elitist class of the military because physically they thrive in everything that tall people don’t have yet women have the misconception that having a tall hubby gives them a false sense of security.

Being a CEO as a lanky stick figure is not the same as dominating in the SOF unit or MMA as a 5’8 manlet with a frame thicker than slender men’s penor.

They do well in those sports because of weight limitations.

Also they gain muscle mass faster because they have tiny limbs.

Someone tall and light us usually weak asf while someone with the same stocky build but taller would be able to blow them away without any sweat so women are correct with going with the superior build

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
For me the biggest glaring difference from super tall and super short, is short people are smarter and too tall people are doqoons.

Suldaan Mumiin

They’re much more agile, athletic, can build muscles easier, faster, have strength/power advantage and better proportions.

This is what women don't understand. Tall men have their center of gravity higher, thus making them more clumsy in the art of fighting than manlets or average sized people.

They’ll automatically assume tall = guaranteed protection. Tall men are also so laid back to the point that they don’t put in any effort building masses because of their superior complex while shorter men are more likely to engage in physical activities in daily basis and focusing to improve their Napolean syndrome which makes them more intimidating.

There's something called the "lion of the room effect", most people don't want to mess with a Body Builder (height and muscles) compared to a fighter whom are usually shorter and leaner don't show attention although they are stronger and faster. Intimidation works not always about what you can do, its creating a scary first impression.

Not like every shorter Tom, Richard and Harry does combat sports or an elite in the military.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I was always that tall kid from school til now I just turned 17 (6ft 2 or 188-189), I faced a few advantages and disadvantages about my height I think a many can relate.

Disadvantages:
-Body-Proportions, I mean being shorter means being a small fat stick on the ground, limbs gives you a problem if you are tall. A shorter person can recover from a push better than a tall person, and most cases Somali males are more skinnier the taller they get. Also when your tall you have skinnier arms or thinner legs.

-Your head hitting everywhere, if you never experienced this then you have a really tall door or cabinet. When ever hooyo tells me to get saliid or maraaq maaji my head would hit the cabinet or sometimes when I am walking and I don't tuck my head down my accidentally hit my head on the top the door frame.

-Every God damn person is a shortie when you see them, every time I salam an uncle or friend they are short and the head tilt just has to happen.

Advantages:
-You can hide anything in a high place, that's how I hid my brother Ipad for 2 months

-Intimidation is at your command, people respect you out of fear in society a tall person is usually dominant.

-Help your hooyo get stuff from the cupboard always.

It not bad to be tall, its a blessing and say Masha-Allah for having it.
:farmajoyaab:Congratz you're sett for life

Trending

Latest posts