Gonna build a house near the sea in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
What do you guys think of building a house near the sea in Somalia, if you have nice designs post them please.
I got some ideas from these pictures

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Would be cool but you need to be near other houses for safety.

How much is coastal land worth between Xamar and Merca (per sq feet)?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
@MSGA Somalis are uncreative people that copy each other just because their tribe did it.

This is what Somalis can build on the beach side with their longest and most beautiful coastline in Africa.

Nakheel-0Villas-the-fronts-PalmJumeirah.jpg

dubai210-640x372.jpg

avillaversailles.jpg

crazy-beach.jpg

530e386ce6e4e1b26a33aad54bbf4f9b.jpg

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Man that was beautiful to look at :kendrickcry:

House on the beach seems lit but there are much better ways in the interior. I mean back home they have these typical shit looking houses that all look the same and deformed.

This is what Somalis can achieve if they were creative and not lazy.

wsj-top-houses1.jpg

2_gydqb1.jpg

best-houses-photos-best-designer-homes-custom-0202-web-1024680-home-design-ideas-modern-indian-home-decor.jpg

_98R4313.jpg

mansion-luxury-home-large-house-tricked-out-incredible-expensive_110902-770x430.jpg

most-beautiful-houses-around-world-just-stylish_1101481.jpg

the-best-luxury-mansions-with-pool-scenes-of-world-pic-design-my-dream-backyard-popular-and-trends.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Would be cool but you need to be near other houses for safety.

How much is coastal land worth between Xamar and Merca (per sq feet)?
I don't know if safety would be an issue at the most nothern part of bari, it would be easy to get land aswell because my sub clan lives along the coastline

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
House on the beach seems lit but there are much better ways in the interior. I mean back home they have these typical shit looking houses that all look the same and deformed.

wsj-top-houses1.jpg

2_gydqb1.jpg

best-houses-photos-best-designer-homes-custom-0202-web-1024680-home-design-ideas-modern-indian-home-decor.jpg

_98R4313.jpg

mansion-luxury-home-large-house-tricked-out-incredible-expensive_110902-770x430.jpg

the-best-luxury-mansions-with-pool-scenes-of-world-pic-design-my-dream-backyard-popular-and-trends.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
Inshallah i will build one of these if i get the money to do it

wsj-top-houses1.jpg

2_gydqb1.jpg

_98R4313.jpg

hqdefault.jpg
It's not that they're lazy, its that these designs are way more expensive since more materials would need to be imported. We also don't have the skilled labor force required to build this. It's just not feasible atm

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
It's not that they're lazy, its that these designs are way more expensive since more materials would need to be imported. We also don't have the skilled labor force required to build this. It's just not feasible atm
Who said our country can't be a developed nation in a few years? See if we want to we can do it but the lack of confidence will make us too scared to do it.
:fittytousand:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Somalia does have the resources and materials to do this, there is no need to import anything. Plus, Somalia can just send their engineers to graduate architectural engineering from the rich industrialised countries and have these creative projects done already. We all know they can achieve this height but the problem is our country is far too divided and poor which is technically holding back Somalia's true potential.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Somalia does have the resources and materials to do this, there is no need to import anything. Plus, Somalia can just send their engineers to graduate architectural engineering from the rich industrialised countries and have these creative projects done already. We all know they can achieve this height but the problem is our country is far too divided and poor which is technically holding back Somalia's true potential.
There are already somali people in the diaspora educating themselves to become engineers and whatnot's , what the somali government needs to do is to attract them to coming back to the motherland

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Engineers have the opportunity to make 100k in America
Yeah you are right, but if they don't have the opportunity to get a job there they will come to Somalia. Even if i got 100k in sweden but 20k in Somalia, i would come to somalia because that's where i was born and where i wanna die.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yaquub and crow have the ambition to go back to somalia with their engineering degrees. But so far in real life all the other guys I know who are pursuing stem degrees aren’t interested in the developments of Somalia.

Plus if they come to somalia aren’t they stealing jobs away from other Somali born university graduates. My mom has a brother who graduated with an engineering degree there. He does work but gets paid crap.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
Yaquub and crow have the ambition to go back to somalia with their engineering degrees. But so far in real life all the other guys I know who are pursuing stem degrees aren’t interested in the developments of Somalia.

Plus if they come to somalia aren’t they stealing jobs away from other Somali born university graduates. My mom has a brother who graduated with an engineering degree there. He does work but gets paid crap.
Yeah but we need a good economy to get these engineers to work, if there is nothing to build they basically have no use.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Yeah you are right, but if they don't have the opportunity to get a job there they will come to Somalia. Even if i got 100k in sweden but 20k in Somalia, i would come to somalia because that's where i was born and where i wanna die.
More people need to get some ambition for the place. People planned their lives already in the west. Especially the ones who were born in the west like myself.

We got crap loads of Somalis in the diaspora graduating from universities yearly. But what percentage do you actually think is planning on going to somalia with their degree

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
great pictures. very enchanted to tour one of those homes in the near future. i however wouldnt live there. just extended vacationing i dont like staying stationary one bit in one place. plus living by the ocean can go wrongly if nature decides to take a toll destrying all bodies homes . . .

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
More people need to get some ambition for the place. People planned their lives already in the west. Especially the ones who were born in the west like myself.

We got crap loads of Somalis in the diaspora graduating from universities yearly. But what percentage do you actually think is planning on going to somalia with their degree
But you are planning to go back aren't you?
:yacadiim:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending