gone are the days of the Cable bro, where you can watch any channel frm anywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP

No more cable ..you just need a high speed internet...

I'm watching any channel from the UK, Canada and anywhere I want..

Oh also new movies

Q

Queen Carawelo

Yeah I heard you menace.

I need instructions on how to do it... How did you install it into your TV? How did you download the kody app?

Wait is this legal?

menace

VIP
Go to your local BestBuy and buy the remote and the little usb for $40..if you're in the UK you can buy it from Amazon..the product is called Amazon fire...to connect it to your tv you must watch YouTube

I watched the clip, you and your friend didn't explain how to connect/ jailbreak the stick? I'm not going to buy the fire stick if I don't know what I'm doing.

menace

VIP
It's OK Menace, when everyone in the UK wakes up I'll ask them it's 5.20 am here.

I repeat ..there's a YouTube video that will walk you through it walaal...you need high speed , very high

Yeah I heard you menace.

I need instructions on how to do it... How did you install it into your TV? How did you download the kody app?

Wait is this legal?
It legal I think because it's based on XBMC which I was using on my modded original xbox IN 2007 the app is called KODI you can use it on pc and android I'm not sure about IOS the instructions are simple you can find videos how to all the addons on YouTube I use it with chromecast so I can watch it on TV I have the app installed on my tablet
Screenshot_2015-09-07-17-29-31.png

Here's a screen shot of my addons

menace

VIP
The beauty of watching every NBA game in every city ..

For American premier league lunatics imagine watching your Chelsea team's tv in your Seattle section 8 home

:mybusiness::mjswag::rejoice::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending