Gold standard for mehr

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this type of girl (age, shape, fitness, look) the mehr would be set at $7,500 US dollars. This would be the gold standard. All other girls should be compared to this gold standard. If they can beat this standard, then their mehr would be set higher, otherwise, it would be lower depending on how close they are to this gold standard set by this girl.

below image: nice hips and thighs, ohh that gap between her legs....
DhZAJMsXcAYPAJk.jpg

below image: the hips, arms, legs, legs, small waist, hips again

DhXDbrRXcAAoHZn.jpg

below image: proper hijab, hot body, that "come f*ck me" attitude

DgMC9_PVQAIVBCZ.jpg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
No hate at all. She is a beautiful girl with a peng body allaahuma baarik, laakin you can see that she photoshops her waist.

Hmmmmm those hips . What if she’s had a kid already , hips got bigger, hit the gym and shrunk the waist :ohhh:

Don’t women’s hips get bigger during pregnancy and stay like that after birth or am I just a ill informed Geeljire ?

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Hmmmmm those hips . What if she’s had a kid already , hips got bigger, hit the gym and shrunk the waist :ohhh:

Don’t women’s hips get bigger during pregnancy and stay like that after birth or am I just a ill informed Geeljire ?

LOL

They get bigger as in getting fat :siilaanyosmile:

Men are insecure.....I was expecting u to say something else she doesn't compare to hijabi girls!!! She didn't set any standard....I think it's me only who doesn't care about ass and breasts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending