Gold Hunting In Somalia. Official

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This dude isn't even hiding it anymore and came out their searching for gold in Somalia. Not mass-scale though but individual. This is happening, I can vouch for that. It started around 'cade muse' time back in 2005 is the origin of it and has been done secretly. My father was given a few rocks to check out for gold standard by a sarkaal in galgala, who is also there for the same very reason.

PL have made peace with the 'warsangeli' though, not like before and not attacking them to remove them. Waxaa la helo they will take majority lakin in-yar waa in la siiya beelaha kale ee puntland. So relax @Suldaanka and stop making up conspiracy stories that people are looting sanaag gold fields like your aisha abdalla goes around saying. It has been agreed that warsangeli will take the largest share but not all of it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It will be interesting to see if this works. The level of 'metal' in the rock would depend on the size of the rock. If you found a big rock that was majority metal, that would be cool. But it's pointless if their is only 'little bits of metal' inside, by the time u melt it in heat and extract the metal, the cost of doing such thing will not be worth extracting the metal. I will definitely check what the metal ratio to rock is in Sanaag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending